ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn..missed trace cargos for $115 :frown:

Screenshot_20180730-185929_StockX.jpg

One of the few 3.0's I like

So how many here got the Navy akog? The more pics I see the more I think it's the nicest ub in years. Resell looks to be quite high for a new ultra boost as well so I won't be getting a pair anytime soon.

I purchased those MC 2.0, tried them on in person and didn't like them and returned them. I find it odd they're bringing that one back. Adidas warehouse must have a lot of leftover MC knit from the miadidas

on another note, anybody's AKOG order ship yet?

Man I was in a meeting literally talking to someone and as they were talking to me I noticed the notification and tried to pay attention as I was trying to buy. I was able to queue up but didn't get em.

Man I was in a meeting literally talking to someone and as they were talking to me I noticed the notification and tried to pay attention as I was trying to buy. I was able to queue up but didn't get em.

:frown:

Got the dreaded 10-minute-from-pending-to-L sequence.

My o-fer-OW streak continues...

Bummer. :frown:
I normally can check my phone during work, but I was busy this morning and missed the tweet by like 6 minutes so by the time I got into SNKRS it was over. I'm still holding on to the chance that Sivas will bless me with the black pair. If not, I hope I can hit on the upcoming white pair. :emoji_pray:

Bummer. :frown:
I normally can check my phone during work, but I was busy this morning and missed the tweet by like 6 minutes so by the time I got into SNKRS it was over. I'm still holding on to the chance that Sivas will bless me with the black pair. If not, I hope I can hit on the upcoming white pair. :emoji_pray:
Yeah I can't complain because I hit on the Kith raffle lol. First hit in a while though. Hope you can hit on at least one too bro.

Whats everyones thoughts

Def would like to cop for below retail!

Ultraboost_Shoes_White_CM8114_01_standard.jpg

Black>Navy>Those in terms of the "show your stripes" UB pack.

If they had just used a normal tan/beige color instead of a creepy flesh color, those would be pretty dope.

Black>Navy>Those in terms of the "show your stripes" UB pack.

If they had just used a normal tan/beige color instead of a creepy flesh color, those would be pretty dope.

i hear you, that flesh color is kinda weird... kinda intimate tbh

Back
Top Bottom