ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope it’s true about the burgundy 1.0s, but it’s Modern Notoriety so I’m cautious on getting too hyped.

E4F7C004-D359-47FE-9973-D444B4EBC115.gif

My wool grey 1.0s are coming in from Goat today. Just for my peace of mind, any pointers on what to check for to make sure they are legit? These are my first pair of UBs.

Funny so many people keep mentioning ash purps. People slept hard on those I guess, they were not hard to get back when they dropped. Wasn’t a very popular cw & hit discount at a few places. I would be surprised if they retroed those.

So about 75 percent confirmed we will see a return of the 1.0 knit.

Does this mean we should show more optimism for Action Bronson's orange/yellow/black pair?

Read this in the sneakernews article about the creams rerelease: "... if you’re looking to refresh your UB rotation, Fall 2018 is the time to do so because the brand is putting this model on ice indefinitely to focus on other footwear models."

First time hearing about this

Read this in the sneakernews article about the creams rerelease: "... if you’re looking to refresh your UB rotation, Fall 2018 is the time to do so because the brand is putting this model on ice indefinitely to focus on other footwear models."

First time hearing about this
Tough one to believe considering they've got 6 different versions out...So are they icing all or just the regular one? And then what exactly was that model we saw labeled as the possible 5.0?

Do they have the answers, sway?

Tough one to believe considering they've got 6 different versions out...So are they icing all or just the regular one? And then what exactly was that model we saw labeled as the possible 5.0?

Do they have the answers, sway?

Good point, I forgot they also have those bape UBs that were supposed to drop next year

Quoting an old post, mostly because I'm having trouble finding info on the model: but today at Burlington I found a pair of the legend ink Nemeziz Tango UBs mentioned above - CG3658. The pattern is...well, it's a little much for me. But for $40, I figured I'd give them a try. I'll scour this thread for more info, but does anybody happen to have experience with these?

Back
Top Bottom