ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got them from adidas website, also found 2 other pairs that might release in the future:

G26841_01_standard.jpg G26842_01_standard.jpg
I would cop both if the sole is solid

I need those red green multicolor mids BAD. Gonna buy from that sole site. Not waiting for it to hit discount. If it hits discount I'ma just double up lol.

not sure if any got cared about these , because of the clima and multi 2.0 news, but predators came back in the OG colorway!

got them for the non-existant indoor soccer i play these days.... also importantly (no boost alert) got the firm grounds! man adidas know how to hit me with the nostaligia though....

Predator_Accelerator_Trainers_Black_D96670_02_hover_frv.jpg

Predator_Accelerator_Firm_Ground_Cleats_Black_D96665_01_standard.jpg

Thought the trainers sold out when they dropped on ADC, but just about a FSRs are back up. K Leather and boost is :nthat:

A week ago I bought my first pair of UBs, a used pair of wool grey 1.0s. A couple of y’all said I should’ve went DS for my 1st pair. Just wanted to give y’all an update. I loved them so much I placed a bid on triple white 1.0s and it got accepted. So my 1st pair of DS are coming in soon. Ecstatic :smile:

A week ago I bought my first pair of UBs, a used pair of wool grey 1.0s. A couple of y’all said I should’ve went DS for my 1st pair. Just wanted to give y’all an update. I loved them so much I placed a bid on triple white 1.0s and it got accepted. So my 1st pair of DS are coming in soon. Ecstatic :smile:
how much?

Now I know why my old bid for prototype mids on GOAT for $95 shipped was accepted.

On a side note, went to LA recently. I don’t understand how people survive there financially. Everything is so damn expensive.

I am so thankful for the cost of living here in Texas.

Good choice. I still wear my 1.0s, but the non-Conti soles wear out much quicker.

Now I know why my old bid for prototype mids on GOAT for $95 shipped was accepted.

On a side note, went to LA recently. I don’t understand how people survive there financially. Everything is so damn expensive.

I am so thankful for the cost of living here in Texas.

I’ll sacrifice the weather for cost of living any day of the week. There’s a reason why a lot of Californians are leaving. Great place to visit, but I wouldn’t want to live here permanently; cost is just one of the reasons. They charge for damn near everything it seems, but I’m glad I don’t have pay CA state taxes. I’m ready to move back to Texas or somewhere on the Gulf Coast.

Still thankful I had an opportunity to live here (San Diego) since it was a great experience. That said, I’ll never have to wonder what it would be like out here — question answered. Regardless, weather is just one thing where you’d be hard pressed to find another place that’s better than here.

Back
Top Bottom