ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah kinda know what u mean, I have the 4.0 core black TTS and they're too tight, and half a size up has too much room. I also have the 2.0 multicolors but half size up (11.5) and they fit perfectly and you don't lose lock down. Don't know if all 2.0 are like that tho..

My pair looked worn, but I wasn’t going to bother returning them. I’ll just beat these up and stick to Nike for all running shoes. I can’t multitask with the 4.0.

I'm juiced. I didn't like the 3d heel cups.

Rumors were only the Creams, Multi color, and CNY were being re-released. So seeing the official images for an OG 1.0 re-release gives me hope that the many other popular colorways will be re-released also.

Really digging these Parley x Ultraboost Clima’s. Best $99 I’ve ever spent.

9F0E92DB-AE2E-4DEA-93C0-35E72A238155.jpeg

Not a fan of the 4.0 at all. TTS is too tight (unless you’re the type to not wear socks) but you lose lock down if you go up half a size.

This is a casual shoe, not a running shoe. It’s overpriced, too.
huh? i run a few miles in my boost few times a week. no stress on the ankes or knees.

Ash purps will never re-release. There was ZERO demand for them back in the day. They went on deep discount nearly everywhere. Baffles me as to why people want them now.

Just to be different. No one really wants those.

missed the miAdidas clima. thinking just buying a regular black pair and customizing it myself since I just want to change the stripe/heel cup colors to a light blue

do yall think it would work or has anyone tried painting over a black base UB? not sure if the color will go over properly like it does over white one since all customs I've seen start with a white base UB

I’m still waiting on confirmation that the burgundy 1.0s are coming back. The fact that modern notoriety posted the news made me skeptical from the start.

I really just want another pair of grey wool 1.0s more than anything.

missed the miAdidas clima. thinking just buying a regular black pair and customizing it myself since I just want to change the stripe/heel cup colors to a light blue

do yall think it would work or has anyone tried painting over a black base UB? not sure if the color will go over properly like it does over white one since all customs I've seen start with a white base UB
That will be a simple custom. On a scale of 1-5 on level of difficulty, I would rate it a 2. Just be sure to clean the surface using acetone, lay a white or light grey base coat before applying the blue, and finish off with a light coat of Krylon Matte finisher.

That will be a simple custom. On a scale of 1-5 on level of difficulty, I would rate it a 2. Just be sure to clean the surface using acetone, lay a white or light grey base coat before applying the blue, and finish off with a light coat of Krylon Matte finisher.

that's genius advice. appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom