ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks like its almost 90% certain youll be able to get 1.0's for under retail. too bad those 3 upcoming colorways are meh. gimme solar yellows instead

Folks making minimum wage shouldn't be buying $200 pairs of shoes :lol:

I used to work at a FTL way back when. Usually you cop first thing in the morning or 1st break if you intend to hold something and manager is cool with it. Everything else is to the cust. Nowadays folks be tryna hold shoes til next pay period.
I know people who work at footlocker and hold random restocks for friends and family. Manager doesn't give a crap. Kinda lame AF.

I know people who work at footlocker and hold random restocks for friends and family. Manager doesn't give a crap. Kinda lame AF.
That's why I rarely shop there. Only worth it if you got a plug.

Workers are trash and they treat returns like death threats because they don't want their numbers to get messed up.

That's why I rarely shop there. Only worth it if you got a plug.

Workers are trash and they treat returns like death threats because they don't want their numbers to get messed up.
I don't think retail stores should subtract returns from employee's commissions. But at the same time I understand why because it opens the door for them to tell their friends and family to work the system.

My creams shipped same time as everyone else's. What sneaker boutique do we think just offloaded all their stock in a weekend on stock x?

Are the cny 1.0’s seeing a rerelease?

Is it me or are they pretty much identical to the navy mc 1.0? Just a different tongue tab?

Back
Top Bottom