ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if I wear a 9.5 (pretty loose) on the 4.0 should I sizing down to a 9.0 on the 1.0 or just stay with a 9.5?

My pair of undefeated ultra boost had a bunch of pen marks on the boost sole. Thought maybe someone at the store did it but the shoes were packaged like no one had opened the lid yet. Apparently Adidas has a graffiti artist in a factory somewhere.

Anyone here have a pair of eqt 2/3 athleisure? Do you like them and how do they fit? Pair on eBay for like 50 bucks I'm thinking of grabbing.

1.0 MC re-issue came in from GOAT and my thoughts exactly, the knit is THINNER than 1.0 gen 1:
2018: Top 2016: Bottom
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.38.18 PM.png

2018: Left 2016: Right
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.37.52 PM.png

2018: Left 2016: Right
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.38.41 PM.png

Sizing is the same as 1.0, I wouldn't recommend going 3.0/4.0 sizing although the knit feels similar to 4.0. The knit is thinner but a tad thicker than climas.

Nothing disappointing, just expected that it wouldn't be the same as OG 1.0.

EDIT: It was quite weird that the shoes didn't come with paper shoe inserts. Maybe GOAT forgot to put them back in?
Thank you for this! Def scooping these:nthat:

I'm probably looking forward to the OG CW 1.0s the most since now they will be with these thinner knits, it won't feel as constricting as the OG 1.0 v1.

Only one 1.0 that I'm REALLY matters to me. Adidas re-dropping the black and white 3Ms gives me hope we'll see the 1.0 3M as well.

any pen marks on the new creams? If not, pass.

Joke. Had to be here when the last ones came out.
Had blue marks on my creams. It washed off easily with a shoe cleaner lol. Definitely worth buying for the low when all you had to do was scrub them real quick.

Question for anyone willing to help. Do creams fit more like core black 1.0 or wool grey 1.0? I went .5 up in cb 1.0 and TTS in wool greys so just wondering how creams fit in comparison. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom