ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know last year was similar...is 4th quarter always like this where there's just so much crap coming out in addition to black friday/holiday plans?

Gets worse every year. By 2020, we will all be living in our shoe boxes.

wow, i missed a jig, huh? 40% on creams? Congrats to those that copped! Nice come up

I was just about to cop creams off adidas but decided to come here because i thought it was weird. Good to know they can be had for cheaper. Gonna pass for now.

Please let the OG's be like this. PLEASE. Legit copping more than 5 pairs if so.

5 though? The boost will fail by the time you get to the 3rd pair.
I've gone through 3 pairs and could have gone through more but conserved my last DS pair because i didn't think they would ever come back.

I can use 2 per year no doubt. I'd be surprised if i only went with 5 if they are readily available like the creams.

Creams sold out at Irvine adidas store. Supposedly gone within first two hours of opening today. Employees said they were eligible for the 40% + 10% creators discount. Saw two people in store checking pairs out though around 5pm. Holds from the homies I guess? Didn’t see any 4Ds either.

wow dumb, i called them within 10 min of opening and was told they didn't "get them".

not really stressing, glad to just be able to cop at retail. would have been a 40 min drive for me anyway and i just spent most of the afternoon/night the day before stuck in that LA traffic trying to get home for that ADC drop last night :lol:.

grats on those that were able to grab it for a steal! universe will hopefully return the favor in some way shape or form!

I've gone through 3 pairs and could have gone through more but conserved my last DS pair because i didn't think they would ever come back.

I can use 2 per year no doubt. I'd be surprised if i only went with 5 if they are readily available like the creams.
What do you do in your pairs? These thing aren't tanks but they're not papier-mache either.

Do you wear them every day or keep your sneaker rotation small? I wear only wear sneakers 3 maybe 4 days a week.

I wear sneakers maybe 2 times per week.

I still don’t know how you can wear our 2 pairs of boost in a year if you only wear them twice a week. Unless that’s the only pair of sneakers you’re wearing the whole year. Not hating or clowning, but it sounds crazy to me lol I would have to moon walk every day to get that kind of sole wear.

I still don’t know how you can wear our 2 pairs of boost in a year if you only wear them twice a week. Unless that’s the only pair of sneakers you’re wearing the whole year. Not hating or clowning, but it sounds crazy to me lol I would have to moon walk every day to get that kind of sole wear.
I was wondering the same. :lol:

Scooped Creams and Navy MCs from Menlo Park for $216 total. Went first thing and then tried to go back later for the Creams double up but they were sold out.

Back
Top Bottom