ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone please confirm if you can get 40%off with the medal packs. Have to work 9-6 and they’re open at 9. Have to go check on my break.

Just got my creams from ADC EU and they look so bulky, my 2.0s and 3.0s def look flatter in the toebox (i don't have any of the 4.0s to compare). These are my first 1.0s and even though everyone was saying to go half size up i went with the same size as 2.0/3.0s and yeah, they do feel a little tight but my other UBs also felt like that and now after some time, the primeknit stretched and they are nice and comfy so i'm sure it'll be the same with creams (or atleast i hope so).

240 shipped is still better than NYC/NY with their sales tax; only con you can expect your shoes within 2 weeks to a month

Roosevelt Field Champs were letting people buy multiples (adults sizes) unclaimed pairs

Yo thats crazy. I don't like the colorway so I didn't buy.

Got a cancellation email from champs about my lady liberty's
Same here, I hope they still release. Those stock Adidas photos showed them to be available during Boost week so maybe Champ's pulled the plug on orders because they had them available to buy early and weren't supposed to. Hopefully other sites still get them too.

Just go the Breast Cancer UB's for 119, no tax or ship from Maryland to Texas. Sizes 7 - 10 were showing on Stripe3's website

Back
Top Bottom