ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine having a job where you clock back in to work

Could not be me :rofl:guess I'm not the one who shouldn't be buying shoes

Anyways, I'm done. Stupid argument. What are OG numbers looking like? Same as creams?

FFS it’s a figure of speech. You really are that ignorant.

just took a shower and decided I'm okay with all this.
Thinking of all the non 1.0's Adidas released and wasted our time with and in general adidas makes me upset.
have at it. get your $60 back

Multitasking? Shoot, I spent 20 min on the phone while playing Fortnite
I made my call while waiting 45 mins for my pizza (drove to pick it up and hit the grocery store too).
If I would have had to do more than 2 calls I probably would have scrapped it...or at least waited another day between them. Them hold times were legit so it is a little eye opening seeing that folks called 6 times in a day.

But not my life and I don't want to be me. Judger...I know the value of saving on a purchase so I'm with it.

Ha. As am I. Extra $60 we can go grab steaks and talk OG’s.
Im gonna keep it real with you. You were serious as hell :lol: But it's all good. We both saved $60. Shoot, that might be enough for an OG pair if we combine our savings and call for a price adjustment.

Glad you and folks got your money back. $200 sucks for any shoe regardless of your financial situation. And it's tiring that it's the new norm now. Any chance to save money is cool by me. Regardless of the trolling, i do understand people are busy and it was really luck of the draw on getting a good rep from ADC

cheers yall

Being stuck at work on a slow Monday not doing much your damn right I’m calling multiple times lmao, was mostly scrolling ig/Nt anway

I remember the days when getting creams for under $400 was a steal.

Now folks ain't tryna be caught copping these for more than $140 :lol:

I remember the days when getting creams for under $400 was a steal.

Now folks ain't tryna be caught copping these for more than $140 :lol:
What's crazy is that even after the rerelease they did, creams still rose back up.

Cream rises to the top amirite

What's crazy is that even after the rerelease they did, creams still rose back up.

Cream rises to the top amirite
Cool, then I'll save more than $60 down the road sitting on these retail pairs when I resell em for more.

With my cream order they gave me a 25% off code for my next order, hopefully it works for the og 1.0’s.

Back
Top Bottom