ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the 30% off voucher applied my creams plus another 20% for a future purchase. Shout out to the guy gave us the heads up.
Anyone else wear a size 11.5 and feel like the laces are too long? I wish they were a little shorter so I could rock them loose sometimes.

Wood woods are still priced too high in my size. Bought these a few weeks ago cheap on StockX and did a lace swap. Some boosted stripes left to buy and I have my bootleg wood woods. (Laces from 3.0 Oreos btw)

82E610B7-B0FC-41C1-AEFB-E53229B2BCC0.jpeg

NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

They didn't take any of my Ultra Boosts. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not. :lol:

Last edited:
NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

They didn't take any of my Ultra Boosts. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not. :lol:

Hope insurance covers the loss and glad you’re taking the situation in stride. Hopefully you’re able to recover those pairs! Stay positive!

damn bro, sorry to hear that. at least this happened when no one was home, i'm assuming, and everyone is safe. anything other than shoes stolen?

Sucks to hear that. Hope the fam is safe.

Hope insurance covers the loss and glad you’re taking the situation in stride. Hopefully you’re able to recover those pairs! Stay positive!

damn bro, sorry to hear that. at least this happened when no one was home, i'm assuming, and everyone is safe. anything other than shoes stolen?

Sucks to hear that. Hope the fam is safe.

Sorry to hear viskor viskor

They only took shoes?

Thank you guys for the support. There wasn't much else to steal at my home. It's a bachelor's pad with just my shoes and some parents/sisters belongings. Thankfully, we had not much else to steal except for my shoes. They stole my ****ing laundry basket and my favorite backpack to store other items. I'm going through the mess trying to find out else is missing.

laundry basket? wtf? who the hell steals a laundry basket....that's almost insult to injury. "hey, we stole this guys ****, but lets **** up his laundry too" :smh:

Sorry to hear about that....almost always it’s someone that’s been inside your house which stinks because you open your home and people,covet what you have. Do you have homeowners insurance?

Thank you guys for the support. There wasn't much else to steal at my home. It's a bachelor's pad with just my shoes and some parents/sisters belongings. Thankfully, we had not much else to steal except for my shoes. They stole my ****ing laundry basket and my favorite backpack to store other items. I'm going through the mess trying to find out else is missing.
Sorry to hear that bro, as far as the basket sounds like it was just to shove mad stuff in... this is why I leave most gems in a separate spot outside the vault tucked away

Sorry to hear about that....almost always it’s someone that’s been inside your house which stinks because you open your home and people,covet what you have. Do you have homeowners insurance?

Yeah but our policy doesn't cover theft. We will definitely be looking into better coverage from now on.

Damn. You take care, mate.

Sigh people suck dude. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom