ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

They didn't take any of my Ultra Boosts. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not. :lol:

really sorry to hear this =(

NT fam... my house got robbed... they stole my Banned 1s, Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals, Clay Greens, and a bunch of Yeezys. Feels bad man. Good news is the idiots left behind my Union 1s and Off-Whites. Stay safe out there and make sure you set up security cameras in and outside of your home.

They didn't take any of my Ultra Boosts. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not. :lol:
Sorry to hear that fam :frown: Thank god there was no personal harm involved!
I hope you get your stuff back and them *******s get catched

Are OG's releasing at 3am
Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 7.27.42 AM.png
7am pst/9am cst/10am est
https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/G28319.html

Just got my offer accepted for OG's for $200 shipped on GOAT, rather spend a little extra this release since I will be busy Saturday and didn't want to risk it. Friend of mine went to shoe palace in LA and was able to get UM boosts early for me and him. Spending way too much lately.

Any idea what stock is or how difficult OGs will be?

From what I hear it's only about 800 units on .com, 420 units on .ca (har har) and 400 units on .au... Someone on a Canadian sneaker group posted that. Not certain it's accurate but it's the only thing I've heard so far.

From what I hear it's only about 800 units on .com, 420 units on .ca (har har) and 400 units on .au... Someone on a Canadian sneaker group posted that. Not certain it's accurate but it's the only thing I've heard so far.

Wow that's low, hopefully not an instant sell out

Not many OGs have sold on StockX compared to creams. I wonder if it’s lack of interest or ppl trying to cop under retail

Back
Top Bottom