ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
commonwealth-adidas-zx500-rm-2.jpg

commonwealth-adidas-zx500-rm-3.jpg
these look fire! amazing colorway, always liked the zx 500 silhouette tbh

If those commonwealths came out in the summer :ohwell: great timing

adidas-ultra-boost-clear-grey-AF5142-1.jpg

and what's with their obsession with 2.0's

They probably think the more 2.0s they drop, the more we will want the 1.0s lol.

I got shipment Monday regarding ogs and they are supposed to be delivered today from adc but it’s still stuck at label created. Anyone else?

YMMV - online chatted w/ an ADC rep last night asking if I could apply my Icon reward 30% towards an order I placed last week (OGs) w/o being specific b/c I forgot to and he just did it. Give it a try if you have 5 mins to spare.

I got shipment Monday regarding ogs and they are supposed to be delivered today from adc but it’s still stuck at label created. Anyone else?

I got my shipment notification yesterday, and the tracking number currently shows it is in transit. Due to deliver tomorrow. Arranged to have it picked up at FedEx. Too many package thefts with the holidays.

YMMV - online chatted w/ an ADC rep last night asking if I could apply my Icon reward 30% towards an order I placed last week (OGs) w/o being specific b/c I forgot to and he just did it. Give it a try if you have 5 mins to spare.

How do you online chat on ADC? The chat option is never available for me, just the 800 #

Oh is chat only through the app? Nothing on the site.
Yeah it's available on the site. I have to go to the log in page to get the option to show. You should see a little black box in the bottom right of the corner with 2 ialog bubbles in them.

How are the 1.0 retro of the multi-colors fitting? I know the Cream re-release has been tight for some folks including myself.

Back
Top Bottom