adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

Lunarepics were damn near an L. The high socks at least. Prices were cut down to the low tops. Got rid of the sock with the lunarepic 2s. I still use my Flyknit lunar 2s and 3s for runs every now and then.

I really don't understand why Boost is looked at as this great thing; they are decent

I own two pairs but Lunar soles on the Lunarepics are much better

My guess is that people find them comfy, which they are. Lunar is cool in my book, but not as comfy as Boost. And as mentioned, Lunars have that god awful midsole.

We all like different things.

My guess is that people find them comfy, which they are. Lunar is cool in my book, but not as comfy as Boost. And as mentioned, Lunars have that god awful midsole.

god awful sole? nah

View media item 2363727

Upper is cool

Don't like the extra thick *** midsole other those in the picture as well as others would have been copped. They went on pretty nice discount

How are people complaining about the extra thick midsole on Lunarepics but praising boost?

Boost midsole ain't thin by any means

god awful sole? nah

View media item 2363727

Those look terrible.

Comfy? Indeed. Aesthetically pleasing? Hell no.

looks like every other Nike you rock with joggers.

Looks like every other Nike running shoe that is $50 at da outlets.

Last edited:

god awful sole? nah

View media item 2363727

Those look terrible.

Comfy? Indeed. Aesthetically pleasing? Hell no.

looks like every other Nike you rock with joggers.

Looks like every Nike running shoe that is $50 at da outlets.

that's why you buy da 50 dollar joints, cop some Modells 40 dollar Nike sweats, and you automatically got da "look" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom