adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

Those look terrible.

Comfy? Indeed. Aesthetically pleasing? Hell no.

but these are fire right? FOH

View media item 2363780

Who said anything about those being fire? I certainly didn't. :lol:

Yeezys are for resale purposes.

And those Lunars are still trash.

He just wanted to show how anti hypebeast he is :lol:

:rofl:

Clearly. Homie is doing the most in here. It just ain't as deep to me. :lol:

Y'all aren't gonna comment on those Yeezy orthopedics because you know what it'll be come release
Dog, who hurt you? 
laugh.gif

It's Saturday so I know you don't have to work tomorrow.  I'ma need you to hit the local pub tonite and try to get some *** or something.  Release some of that aggression, boss.  It ain't a good look. 

yeezy is just trying to expand his customer base, thats all...retirees are an economic powerhouse, so he trying to tap into their lifestyle market

Tbh ultraoosts don't look good to me. Comfortable sure, but beyond basic and look like boats on everyone over sz10.

Pharrell nmd's, r1 nmd's and V1 yeezy 350's are all nice looking shoes.

I call it even with how I feel about shoes from nike and adidas. I don't even get to wear sneakers that often, and when I can I usually opt for slides.

Nikes beats adidas in every statistically category except for comfort. Adidas got that on lock with the primeknit. Nothing on Nike is touching the nmd, ultraboost or Yeezy as far as comfort goes

Or u can wear both brands. and theres also other brands.

The real question here is can anyone point me to an adidas version of nike elite socks?

i stay perpetrating when i rock my nike socks with adidas to the gym 

Nah

NBA and basketball market are pretty trash and by basketball market I'm talking basketball shoes in general. Priced too high, everyone sig shoes look like ****, sales across the board are terrible
nike i got good sigs fam. last couple KDs have been fresh. kobes too

nike even make fire soccer shoes
View media item 2363916
Joints are so fly...not that color but all the others

Or u can wear both brands. and theres also other brands.

The real question here is can anyone point me to an adidas version of nike elite socks?

i stay perpetrating when i rock my nike socks with adidas to the gym 
Check out Stance fusion basketball socks. I actually like them better than elite's, and they work well with all brands. 

Pharrell and his all lives matter shoes are wack.

Now that's a true fad. You just know they'll be in many "shoes I regret buying" lists five years from now.

The one thing I hate about the NMD/UB popularity is that it's become easier for sneaker companies to not even try coming up with dope colorways. How many totally grey, white or black collabs can you buy before you realize that you spending money on the same shoe with a different endorser?

He just wanted to show how anti hypebeast he is :lol:

Or I can think for myself and don't need to be part of a cult

Can't wait til you sheep starting rocking these
View media item 2364078

You been sounding like a nike fanboy this whole thread though. Posted you don't know why people think boost is great then say how much you love lunar. Then post a lunar shoe people clown on so reply by posting an ugly yeezy shoe. Don't call people out on something that you're doing yourself.

it's funny when I hear "Nike is running out of ideas" when they fuse a new tech sole with a classic then the Stan Smith's are shown with a Boost sole and cats are like "yooooooo those are fire, must coooooppppppp" :lol:

I never understand how you can't like both brands

This

but some of these people only buy sneakers according to hype. That's why they're so concerned with what everyone else is doing.

:frown: that feeling when your lunar racers lunar bottom out, your zoom bag pops in your KD 9, your flynit rips around the lacing system in your air maxes within a year then you see your friend 5 year old ultra boosts still have Primeknit intact and cushion feels like day one :x and you realize what quality should be like but you talked so much crap about other brands you got to ride For Nike at all cost to save face :nerd:

View media item 2364605
Do you even have any boost kicks? There's a reason they went to the continental sole. Plus they yellow.

Back
Top Bottom