adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

My only problem with Nike is they've been getting disrespectful with the prices on apparel. A pair of sweats is just as expensive as a pair of shoes.

With that said tech fleece is amazing so I do see the point in pricing it so high. But its made me hit the outlets more 
laugh.gif

My only problem with Nike is they've been getting disrespectful with the prices on apparel. A pair of sweats is just as expensive as a pair of shoes.

With that said tech fleece is amazing so I do see the point in pricing it so high. But its made me hit the outlets more :lol:

I want to buy some but not spending that kind of money. Maybe if I ever find some for a good deal at marshalls / tj max. Those new knit sweats or whatever material they are look cool but even more expensive.

:frown: that feeling when your lunar racers lunar bottom out, your zoom bag pops in your KD 9, your flynit rips around the lacing system in your air maxes within a year then you see your friend 5 year old ultra boosts still have Primeknit intact and cushion feels like day one :x and you realize what quality should be like but you talked so much crap about other brands you got to ride For Nike at all cost to save face :nerd:

dude said his friend's shoe. lol.

i cant even wear my OG Purp Ultra Boost any more because the sole is damn near slicks.

I wanna know where this dude walks...is he running through the woods or something? No reason flyknit should just rip and fall apart unless a snag starts it. I have pairs I have ran couple hundred miles in and they're intact.

I wanna know where this dude walks...is he running through the woods or something? No reason flyknit should just rip and fall apart unless a snag starts it. I have pairs I have ran couple hundred miles in and they're intact.

Word my flyknit free 4.0s are still good after 3 years of running and 2 Coachellas :lol:

Feet u wear was really good for adidas imo

Clima cool was ahead of its time too

my cream UB have been worn like 10 times and the knit is fraying so I am not sure what homie up top is talking about

I don't have any brand loyalty so idc who's winning as long as this comp brings more heat to the forefront, but i remember having this convo about rappers influencing the sneaker market in that Kanye thread and people acting as if it was a farfetched idea. two years later and now look at the sneaker market :lol:

:nerd:

i been telling cats....
If I had to choose a shoe based on those pics, I'd personally go with the adidas. Toe box looks sleeker and the branding is subtle, if not recognizable.

To be fair, Prestos always seemed like kicks for women and children when I was younger. Even now, whenever I see them it's usually a chick in an army green jacket, leggings and a dad hat rocking them.

it's funny when I hear "Nike is running out of ideas" when they fuse a new tech sole with a classic then the Stan Smith's are shown with a Boost sole and cats are like "yooooooo those are fire, must coooooppppppp" :lol:

I never understand how you can't like both brands

Last edited:
it's funny when I hear "Nike is running out of ideas" when they fuse a new tech sole with a classic then the Stan Smith's are shown with a Boost sole and cats are like "yooooooo those are fire, must coooooppppppp" :lol:

Stan smiths are ugly

Referring mainly to that ugly *** round toe

it's funny when I hear "Nike is running out of ideas" when they fuse a new tech sole with a classic then the Stan Smith's are shown with a Boost sole and cats are like "yooooooo those are fire, must coooooppppppp"
laugh.gif

Stan smiths are ugly

Referring mainly to that ugly *** round toe
fully agreed.

Adidas is a good brand.
Nike is a good brand.

I wish adidas would retro the Antwan Walkers and the kobes Kobe wore during his rookie year.
I wore those in middle school 
roll.gif

I don't get the whole Nike vs adidas...like 90% of you people wore Nikes before adidas got hot with Boost and Yeezys... 
roll.gif

Ppl were all over the black/white Flyknit trainers when Kanye was with Nike. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nike's apparel is 1000x better than Adidas and Reebok's. The fit, style, design. It's not even fair. I'm not a Nike head either, I wear whatever is cheap and looks fine. Nike's prices have kept me away from Nike over the last few years.

Adidas was putting out trash for almost a damn decade. Like 02-12 nothing but trash. I was stacking up on $30 Kobe retros while people were going crazy over what Adidas shoes celebrates were wearing. Never was a fan of the Walker's or the Top Tens but the Top Tens came out. Quality on the KB8 II were trash though. One of my all time favorite shoes and Adidas mailed it in.

View media item 2363530View media item 2363531View media item 2363532

Last edited:
You mentioning reebok? I think only crossfit people rock their stuff since their brand is mostly about fitness now. They can't even get mma fans to buy their crappy, overpriced ufc stuff.

Back
Top Bottom