Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

I don't like any of the colorways currently (I might grab a pair if a dope cw comes out, this way I can try on sizing too) but this is a great cause/gesture. I'll just buy them then return them next week. It'll count towards the sale, doubt they'll take it away after they receive the return.

I hope the pair I bought counts towards the scholarship fund.

none of the team colorways are terribly exciting. Too bad they didn’t release the crayola pack.

I love that color of green in the ones that came out recently but I don't know about these. I liked last years but they didn't work for me. Sizing and fit was all wrong. Weird shoe.

These won't work for you either. Same fit and everything. Thick tongue and heel padding makes for tight fit especially the midfoot. Going up half size will be long.

Just got in my Spidey Sense DON Issue 2s. adidas sizing inconsistencies strike again. Most recent adidas shoes I’ve gone with my normal size 10 like I do with Nike, JB, and most other brands. I went with a 10 in these too. They are super padded on the inside and as a result fit snug - too snug. Too box is tight lengthwise and in height, getting hot spots around the first shoelace loops, and I’m getting Achilles pressure. I would suggest people 1/2 size up. Traction feels good on my hardwoods. Cushioning feels firm with a little bounce out of the box. Colorway is really vibrant if you like bright shoes. They seem promising, if you can get the sizing right. I’m going to send them back and go 1/2 size up. I’ll likely wait for the Crayola pack to drop in a few weeks because the yellow pair is my favorite colorway so far.

Got my pair of the spidery sense. Super snug fit. And toe box height is small. Felt pressure from bottom lace hoop. Sending back. Thinking of maybe ordering a sz 10 of a future color way. Hopefully toe box won’t be as tight

Got the Blk/white today. Went half size up from the dame 6/pro boost/harden 4 and fit is good to me. Got 4 games in and so far I’m really liking the feel on court.
1C43B3D0-4583-424D-9B36-29D7650AA68A.jpeg

Going to have to find a thin insole for the Issue 2s. They’re way too tight on the forefoot for me with the standard on and I went half up from my Issue 1 size.
48BABEBB-D4DE-41D4-9156-C819259FFD5F.jpeg

Weird everyone saying these are tight. Last years pair was way too big. Like at least a size too big. Adidas is a mess with sizing and fit

90C326D0-BB76-4215-BA03-0233DBFA437D.png

seems like the Don 3 already leaked more than 1 year in advance!!?!?! Crazy!!!! But part of me wonders if these are a “takedown” of the 2 and not necessarily the 3. Just a thought....

JS”

hard to make a "takedown" model of a sneaker that retails for $110. so the pricing in that "leak" doesn't make sense for a takedown model

Pretty cool collab. I’m still floored that the rumored D.O.N. issue 3 has already leaked given the lifecycle of the Issue 2.

JS”

If the Issue 3 fits as weird as the first two it's a pass. I made the first two work but i'm over it lol.

Back
Top Bottom