Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

Currently playing in the Kyrie 7 mostly (11.5). The Lebron 8 I just bought has to be a sz 11.5 too. The Jordan 13 I wear occasionally is a 11, but it’s a retro from a shoe 20+ years old.
Tried on the KD14 sz11 and they were way too small. Would have had to go with a 11.5 if I bought em.

I have a skinny foot….it’s the length and toe area that’s been bothersome on recent Nikes. Even in a recent AM95 retro I had to do a 11.5.

A212D1F9-49B6-4B74-9E4F-8FDA21CADFBE.jpeg

The baseball pair he wore last season is my favorite I would hope they release them. I’m not that big fan of baseball either :lol:

Imo the Dame and Mitchell line have gotten to stagnant. Similar designs no tech upgrades. It’s to the point that I don’t feel the need for the newer model because I have the older one. Haven’t bought a dame since the 6s (might try an 8 if it gets low enough). I only bought a pair of Mitchell’s 2 because it was $50. But looking back I should have just saved $50 lol. The inconsistency in sizing also turns me away from adidas too.

I haven't tried lightstrike yet, so I'm curious how it is in comparison to boost and bounce.

I haven't tried lightstrike yet, so I'm curious how it is in comparison to boost and bounce.
I’ve personally never been impressed with it but they continue to use it so most ppl must like it

Edit…. I take that back, I found my Trae 1 to be very comfortable

Back
Top Bottom