Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Quality on these is top notch, you guys should be really happy with them. All the padding felt so goooood.

as for me...adidas better come through with a size 14 on those next CWs
mad.gif

Why is this size 11 difficult to find for retail .. I tried to lock these down after copping the Fear Pack but I was too late, got to the store and the owner gave me the Mutombo finger wave from a distance :smh:

Thanks, repped, just ordered, was so excited forgot to asked if there was shipping oh well still better than resell

Edit-just checked the website and its free shipping for orders over 100[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:
Rep John00 for the ShoeBiz info! Got my pair finally. Surprised they didn't sell out over there, the manager said they had them all since release day. It sold out instantly everywhere near me. 

Last edited:
Did anyone receive there's yet that did the adidas preorder?

Got mine last Thursday, they were defective, and the replacement pair should be here Friday. I'd call someone if yours still hasn't shown up from the preorder.

My Mutombos came in today from Ubiq i was surprised with the quickness in shipping them being double boxed considering i chose the free shipping method.

These are instant classics Jordan and Nike really need to look at what Adidas and Reebok are doing on their retros and its nice to be able to get the shoes my parents wouldn't buy me as a kid now because i deff appreciate them 100x as much now as i would have back then.

And as far as sizing i deff say these are True To Size, i wear 11.5-12 in Nikes and got these in 11.5 and have just the right amount of room in the toebox.

just got off the phone with Shoe Biz. they still have up to size 10 but nothing bigger. thanks for that info John00

. Ups just dropped off my order from Nicekicks. Quality is awesome" they fit true to size, but if you have wide feet they def fit snugged, overall I'm satisfied

Back
Top Bottom