Adidas NMD thread

Anyone else in here that uses the restock app that uses autofill have their credit card compromised? I had someone place an order on military shooters llc and this is the only place I can think of where I entered my full card information into. Keep an eye on those statements. 

Anyone else in here that uses the restock app that uses autofill have their credit card compromised? I had someone place an order on military shooters llc and this is the only place I can think of where I entered my full card information into. Keep an eye on those statements. 
I've hit using Restock and I didnt save my CC info on the app beforehand. Checked out using Paypal. I would never trust my CC info on a random app created by some kid. Not worth it 

Last edited:

I've hit using Restock and I didnt save my CC info on the app beforehand. Checked out using Paypal. I would never trust my CC info on a random app created by some kid. Not worth it 
Word. I feel like a fool for ever trusting/using the CC autofill function in the first place: I use paypal only when I checkout. Just thought I'd warn the town.

And correct me if I am wrong but we haven't had a really good blue cw in the whole nmd series, true we've had the mesh pairs and some stains of blue here and there but not like those WM they are fiiiiireee 

Page one doesn't haven't anything on OG primeknit nmd sizing. If I am a 12 in ultra with long narrow feet and they fit snug what would you suggest?

I'm also passing this release nothing catch me at all ...

But I AM really looking forward for the upcoming WM stuff to hit the marker, really a huge YES for those big LEGOS at the inner part of the shoe. 

LOOK AT THOSE LEGOS MAAAN 

They really put some though in this collection, I could even, if i save a lot for it, grave a jacker or the windbreaker

Pretty sought collection I repeat
Only available from next year. (4-5 months to save up...not that bad)

have you used any ATC services in the past? I know the SneakerAccess dude steals peoples CC info and buys **** with it lol

Got my reflectives in from Journey's. Gotta love the QC at adidas. Going to return these. 
Sorry to hear that man. Guess I got lucky. My pair looks good (sz 12) other than some glue residue, which I'm kind of "meh" about. On another note, I heard people said size down 1/2 size on these. These fit almost perfectly TTS on me and actually helped me 100% confirm that my one of my feet is minimally longer than the other. One has very slight toe space and the other slightly more than necessary but both comfortably without socks. I imagine they will fit snug with socks. Also, not sure about anyone else but I love this "wool x mesh" material. It's really soft and comfortable to wear.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that man. Guess I got lucky. My pair looks good (sz 12) other than some glue residue, which I'm kind of "meh" about. On another note, I heard people said size down 1/2 size on these. These fit almost perfectly TTS on me and actually helped me 100% confirm that my one of my feet is minimally longer than the other. One has very slight toe space and the other slightly more than necessary but both comfortably without socks. I imagine they will fit snug with socks. Also, not sure about anyone else but I love this "wool x mesh" material. It's really soft and comfortable to wear.
Damn, I might have to get these and the XR1. I signed up for both on the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom