Adidas NMD thread

Last edited:
Hey guys im hoping to get the black reflectives that release on the 18th.. where are they gonna release? They arent on footlocker's release calendar but the white ones are.. anyone know where they are releasing

Hey guys im hoping to get the black reflectives that release on the 18th.. where are they gonna release? They arent on footlocker's release calendar but the white ones are.. anyone know where they are releasing
try checking local adidas stores starting Tuesday, they have said they might be handing out bracelets and you can reserve a pair since the raffle was kind of a flop

Sorry to hear that man. Guess I got lucky. My pair looks good (sz 12) other than some glue residue, which I'm kind of "meh" about. On another note, I heard people said size down 1/2 size on these. These fit almost perfectly TTS on me and actually helped me 100% confirm that my one of my feet is minimally longer than the other. One has very slight toe space and the other slightly more than necessary but both comfortably without socks. I imagine they will fit snug with socks. Also, not sure about anyone else but I love this "wool x mesh" material. It's really soft and comfortable to wear.
Nice, mine came as well and also look fine. Also TTS for me, I got 11.5 and they fit perfect. My left foot is also slightly longer then my right, I don't think anyone has a perfectly symmetrical body.

Sizes in the Grey City sock adding to cart at Undftd
Mine should be coming in from Consortium today. Really looking forward to it. IMO the nicest CS1 to release yet. Had the OG but it was a little too black and white checkered for me.

Also the red mesh seems to have gone back up on Oneness

Man, People just giving these away now?? 
mean.gif

he not giving away anything size 11and up is the hardest size to resale , look on stockx and goat for any sneakers size 11 and up will almost always be cheaper.
Cheaper then $230 shipped

The shoe is $197  n change before shipping retail

it's like $10-20 bucks after they ship Profit.

Cheaper than That??? 

Cheaper then $230 shipped

The shoe is $197  n change before shipping retail

it's like $10-20 bucks after they ship Profit.

Cheaper than That??? 
I didnt see the shipped part, shows how hard it is to move larger sizes , if it was 8.5 or 9 I would be surprised.  but the shoe is $170 retail and if you bought from a place that just charged 170 plus shipping you could of only spent $178 for a pair shipped.

Man, People just giving these away now?? 
mean.gif
Honestly I didn't think that much of those to begin with. Another monotone black PK NMD. With out the black midsole it was kind of a bust and there are a ton of new NMDs on the horizon. I think people are holding on to their money instead of getting caught in the hype. Great for people who actually want to cop and wear. I was able to get my frenchies for a great price and didn't have to mess with camping or online bs.

Last edited:
I entered the raffle at Adidas in SF for next weeks release. Has anybody heard back yet or did I already get an L. 

I entered the raffle at Adidas in SF for next weeks release. Has anybody heard back yet or did I already get an L. 
I spoke to the manager yesterday at Adidas SF. He said not many people entered the raffle. You should be good. In fact, so few people entered that they will handout wrist bands next week on Tuesday and Wednesday supposedly to secure yourself a single pair. 

For those interested, stopped into adidas Originals in Chicago today...They said they didn't have a lot of reservations and you could stop in Tuesday or Wednesday for a wristband. Said they should have all colorways available (even after raffle winners). Reading about SF above sounds like there wasn't a great turn out for the raffles all together. 

Last edited:

I spoke to the manager yesterday at Adidas SF. He said not many people entered the raffle. You should be good. In fact, so few people entered that they will handout wrist bands next week on Tuesday and Wednesday supposedly to secure yourself a single pair. 
smokin.gif
 Yee. Team retail then. 

Back
Top Bottom