Adidas NMD thread

@dblockallday congrats! Are you in the us too? West coast or east coast? I'm in east. How did you get a tracking number? Fed ex? Ups? Trying to get mine

@dblockallday congrats! Are you in the us too? West coast or east coast? I'm in east. How did you get a tracking number? Fed ex? Ups? Trying to get mine

good looks, and yea east coast, i got fedex notification email yesterday. And as I was typing this wifey text me that it came. Cant wait to get home. FYI I was hoping for whole package but its just shoes. I knew this since package weight on email said 2lb and yea its only shoes

And correct me if I am wrong but we haven't had a really good blue cw in the whole nmd series, true we've had the mesh pairs and some stains of blue here and there but not like those WM they are fiiiiireee 
are you not counting the Blue Glitch Camos? because those are 
smokin.gif

anywhere to get nmd x nice kicks?

Grey reflective one from Journeys just restocked, sorry not allowed to post link.

journeysdotcom/product/411407?c=834&AID=12117924&PID=7088049&source=COMJ2016
does not ship internationally?

Grey reflective one from Journeys just restocked, sorry not allowed to post link.

journeysdotcom/product/411407?c=834&AID=12117924&PID=7088049&source=COMJ2016
Was able to grab a pair, thanks for the link!

Last edited:
not sure why y'all expect exceptional quality from a mass produced shoe...
This! Nike/JB is guilty of it too, even with quality control and less human error involved- were talking about huge runs of shoes being produced. Excess glue is expected on some pairs, never seen a perfect pair

looks like foot locker only thinks the hype is in the white pair. Because of the no call ordering
Just want the red pair and maybe the black pair with the red blocks.

Last edited:
looks like foot locker only thinks the hype is in the white pair. Because of the no call ordering
Just want the red pair and maybe the black pair with the red blocks.
After those the reflective whites though?

Last edited:
I'm also passing this release nothing catch me at all ...

But I AM really looking forward for the upcoming WM stuff to hit the marker, really a huge YES for those big LEGOS at the inner part of the shoe. 

[rule]View media item 2129282
[rule]
View media item 2129283
[rule]LOOK AT THOSE LEGOS MAAAN 
View media item 2129284

[rule]
They really put some though in this collection, I could even, if i save a lot for it, grave a jacker or the windbreaker

Pretty sought collection I repeat

Wow. Those are really nice.

I'm new to the whole NMD/UB thing. They look mad comfy. Looking to purchase a pair sometime soon.

Any advice on retailers?

Wow. Those are really nice.

I'm new to the whole NMD/UB thing. They look mad comfy. Looking to purchase a pair sometime soon.

Any advice on retailers?
Check your local Champs and try some on, they usually have them in stock in store

Back
Top Bottom