Adidas NMD thread

For those interested, stopped into adidas Originals in Chicago today...They said they didn't have a lot of reservations and you could stop in Tuesday or Wednesday for a wristband. Said they should have all colorways available (even after raffle winners). Reading about SF above sounds like there wasn't a great turn out for the raffles all together. 

I might call the adidas in Santa Anita and ask if they are doing this. How many can you reserve?

Got off the phone with Santa Anita and he said they are not sure about the reservation wrist bands yet. Said to call this weekend and ask again.

Pardon my confusion, but if I already signed up for the raffle does that mean I need to go back and do this whole wristband thing, or is this only for people who missed the raffle?

@solecali got my pair today! I'll post some pics in a bit for everyone later tonight. They come from Germany. What you can do is call up fedex and tell them that you don't have a tracking number and want to know when you could expect your package by giving turn your address you provided to adidas. They confirmed date and time. It's through fed ex express delivery. Tell them it's from adidas.

I was about to ask the same thing lol
No you don't need to do the wristband if you entered the raffle. 

He basically said if you entered the raffle (in Chicago), you will get a pair whether it is your first , second , or third choice all depend but you will get a pair. 

He said as long as the manager is okay with it you could get a second pair if you did the wrist band on top of the raffle. Manager was not there so he couldn't confirm for me.

@solecali got my pair today! I'll post some pics in a bit for everyone later tonight. They come from Germany. What you can do is call up fedex and tell them that you don't have a tracking number and want to know when you could expect your package by giving turn your address you provided to adidas. They confirmed date and time. It's through fed ex express delivery. Tell them it's from adidas.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. I will give them a call later.

No you don't need to do the wristband if you entered the raffle. 

He basically said if you entered the raffle (in Chicago), you will get a pair whether it is your first , second , or third choice all depend but you will get a pair. 

He said as long as the manager is okay with it you could get a second pair if you did the wrist band on top of the raffle. Manager was not there so he couldn't confirm for me.

Repped, thanks.

Not holding my breath by any means but I didn't see many signing up at all at the raffle I signed up for in NJ. I actually felt pretty strange walking up to the woman holding the iPad where you could make your selections because there was no sign or anything, just a person sitting at a table staring at the floor.

Looking to get one pair of XR1s, not likely I'll get the new yeezys coming soon anyways. Haven't called the Originals store in London yet.Will check up for anyone who lives here.

smokin.gif
 Yee. Team retail then. 
Yeah but they aren't getting all the colorways like Chicago is. I think they are getting 5 colorways from what he noted. 

Rare but I like the triple black XR1s more. The old silhouette is getting old.
These look like the Ltd Camo PK that released a few months back. I like them and love the silhouette but would prefer if they were similar to the solid Japan Black or Monochrome PK. I like some of the XR1 PK patterns too but as a silhouette I prefer the OG. 

Last edited:
for me, OG Friends and Family one is the best, you don't often (if ever) see the 3 stripes on any glitch camo colorways

Last edited:
people asking for $3k for the PB NMD. I just don't see any NMD worth $3k. I see people selling Fire Starter NMD for around $3k too. 

Last edited:
LOLOL some guy wants 5k for the pitch black nmd size 13.5. Good luck with that  :rofl:

For me it may be worth $5k to punch that guy in the face. Wanted that size because it's what I actually would FIT IN. From the moment I saw how limited this shoe was I knew this was my size's fate...to sit in an eBay purgatory while some size 4.5 shoe idiot picked it for the sole purpose to try to unsuccessfully pawn it off.

Happy some nmds I like the look of more than the pitch black didn't get stuck like this.

For me it may be worth $5k to punch that guy in the face. Wanted that size because it's what I actually would FIT IN. From the moment I saw how limited this shoe was I knew this was my size's fate...to sit in an eBay purgatory while some size 4.5 shoe idiot picked it for the sole purpose to try to unsuccessfully pawn it off.

Happy some nmds I like the look of more than the pitch black didn't get stuck like this.
probably had one of the best chances of winning that size since it's so uncommon

Back
Top Bottom