Adidas NMD thread

*found via r/sneakers
Those are strong.  One trip to the sock outlet and you could have every colorway. 
roll.gif

View media item 2134334
I posted my red apples on ig a month ago... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Relax folks... just another bubble.

The red apple are exactly like the red uncaged. I'm not even mad I didn't hit. Had them in hand and all while the small details to them is cool, they're not a pair that I'm upset at missing out on. Especially knowing what's coming.

I posted my red apples on ig a month ago... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Relax folks... just another bubble.
ID on laces? nice swap man, I like my red uncaged also 

The red apple are exactly like the red uncaged. I'm not even mad I didn't hit. Had them in hand and all while the small details to them is cool, they're not a pair that I'm upset at missing out on. Especially knowing what's coming.
what's coming? More ny exclusives?

aren't they just the mesh NMD's for the confirmed app?

edit * guess not. 

Last edited:
Aside from adidas releasing these shoes for the grand opening, they probably release them in the confirmed app to test how the servers would be for the next release using the app. Like Yeezys or something.

Anyone knows how fit of XR1 primeknit ? Is it run half size bigger like OG primknit or tts like city sock primeknit? Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone knows how fit of XR1 primeknit ? Is it run half size bigger like OG primknit or tts like city sock primeknit? Thanks.
Only sizing comment/advice I've seen here from someone who has them said to go same (.5 down for most) as regular pk r1s.

Edit: Here...
i know sizing is a horrible subject but for the xr1 pks u guys Gonna Try to get the same size as nmd? wish adidas can clarify.

Last edited:
Gonna hit up adidas tomorrow for a wristband. I entered the raffle but still no notification from Adidas SF. 

When I talked to the employees last week, ,they didn't give me a straight answer when I asked about people who entered the raffle. They just said they have "hella shoes". K

for those who have mesh NMDs, is it worth it to own a pair of mesh NMD? I've been holding off cause PK is definitely the way to go, but not sure if I should just own a pair (comfort/durability wise). Also, Canadian here so we hardly get any launches but surprisingly, get some this week too.

for those who have mesh NMDs, is it worth it to own a pair of mesh NMD? I've been holding off cause PK is definitely the way to go, but not sure if I should just own a pair (comfort/durability wise). Also, Canadian here so we hardly get any launches but surprisingly, get some this week too.
Well, circaknit is decently comfortable but i dont think going for straight mesh is worth it. They don't really look that well and aren't that comfortable apart from the boost. I'd buy ultraboost rather than mesh if you're looking for comfort. People say UB are more comfortable than NMDs but  I don't really have that much experience with them

Gonna hit up adidas tomorrow for a wristband. I entered the raffle but still no notification from Adidas SF. 
When I talked to the employees last week, ,they didn't give me a straight answer when I asked about people who entered the raffle. They just said they have "hella shoes". K

Raffle entries should be fine

Bracelets are tomorrow morning

They won't notify raffle winners until 8/17 so they can allocate inventory to the winners

Back
Top Bottom