Adidas NMD thread

What exactly is adidas giving wristbands out for?

Also, I got the reflective joints from journeys and dont like the fit. Ya'll said flightclub doesnt take adidas shoes before their release date, right? Might have to return em

Geez non of these adidas associates know anything. Glendale says only Santa Anita and melrose are getting them but yet i stopped at Samy monica adidas and showed me the registration

Love how they tweet about the wristbands and then I call and now Santa Anita is doing wristbands and said to call in the morning lol

What's the retail on the XR1s? Oneness with the $220 price lol

They're going to be $140 right? $80 mark up smh 

What exactly is adidas giving wristbands out for?

Also, I got the reflective joints from journeys and dont like the fit. Ya'll said flightclub doesnt take adidas shoes before their release date, right? Might have to return em
Who Said that????

Flight club took my 3m Grey Wool NMD's with the Quickness and put them up for $250.00

Who Said that????

Flight club took my 3m Grey Wool NMD's with the Quickness and put them up for $250.00

View media item 2134656

Someone in this thread! Lol. But they said they were inconsistent in that practice. How come I dont see those joints on the site?

Gonna take my pairs in tomorrow. I keep getting that white kid who tells me "we'll pass" on everything I bring in (even though it sells immediately) so I hope its not him. Guy is annoying as ****.

oneness a bunch of crooks 
mean.gif

Someone in this thread! Lol. But they said they were inconsistent in that practice. How come I dont see those joints on the site?

Gonna take my pairs in tomorrow. I keep getting that white kid who tells me "we'll pass" on everything I bring in (even though it sells immediately) so I hope its not him. Guy is annoying as ****.
When I drop off shoes they sell in like a week or 2, pretty much.

The # of XR1s that Oneness has shows how high the overall inventory will be on these. I don't want to jinx it for people, I don't think these are going to be crazy hard to get on drop day 

Last edited:
The # of XR1s that Oneness has shows how high the overall inventory will be on these. I don't want to jinx it for people, I don't think these are going to be crazy hard to get on drop day 

If the raffle was a bust and they are now letting you reserve a pair then you know their is no hype.

wasnt aware that they did cashouts o_O you must be VIP
No, I just asked

Closed Mouths Don't Get Fed...

FC now has 2 spots on Fairfax same block

1st for people to buy shoes (Old Spot)

2nd the new location that takes the consignments and sell FC gear and a few shoes (Couple doors up the block)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom