Adidas NMD thread

View media item 2136628
View media item 2136630

Not a fan of the City Socks but i'm a huge fan of gum soles. Hopefully they start using them more on the R1s

Damn that is interesting looking. Thanks for posting.

With you on the gum soles, which is yet another part of what makes the Nice Kicks the best NMD so far in my opinion. Every part of it is different than the other NMDs out there right now so it stands out when on the shelf.

The city sock is hit or miss for me, but I like this one. Officially the most difficult NMD to keep clean thus far.

Champs on feet and up close look: 

PS. The material is ridiculously rough but it looks insane. Not gonna be touching my shoes but still.

Not sure why people keep saying purple; it's more of a burgundy/maroon like the Cavs colors like the video says.

Last edited:
Not sure why people keep saying purple; it's more of a burgundy/maroon like the Cavs colors like the video says.

The maroon/purple crosses this one off my list, especially seeing that they are supposed to come out with a black peg version of this same shoe:

View media item 2136666
Now where things get interesting is if that pic I just posted above is someone putting a black and white filter on pics of the purple/maroon peg shoes and people rushing to report on it. I hope not.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link!! can't cart though 
frown.gif
frown.gif

so that's 12 est? Don't they usually release around 11?
my bad 

Solelinks Tweeted the Link at 8:10 AM - 17 Aug 2016

so say little past 8am PST sound right

check this thread n see when the 1st person post the link live or commented it's live

Last edited:
Yes! Thanks. No longer have to worry about getting a pair for my aunt in the morning. Now I just have to hope Nordstrom ships the Reflectives for my uncle
Mine got cancelled and I checked out right when it dropped

How soon did you receive an email? I have yet to receive anything from them about a cancellation. I dont mind as long as I know before the releases in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom