Adidas NMD thread

How soon did you receive an email? I have yet to receive anything from them about a cancellation. I dont mind as long as I know before the releases in the morning.
Place my order

Got Email Conf at 12:32 pm

Cancel email came at 1:08pm 

Welp

Played me Son...

Place my order
Got Email Conf at 12:32 pm

Cancel email came at 1:08pm 

Welp

View media item 2136722
Played me Son...

Damn. I got my email confirmation for a Sz 12 six minutes after you did but no cancellation yet. Even checked online order status and it was still good. *crosses fingers* I'll wake up before the FNL release just to make sure.

Does anyone know if the reflective black ones are only releasing online only. I called my local champs and they said they are getting reflective ones but I'm assuming it's the grey with red blocks

Does anyone know if the reflective black ones are only releasing online only. I called my local champs and they said they are getting reflective ones but I'm assuming it's the grey with red blocks
I'm think that alot of these stores haven't got their shipments yet..

Champs at Topanga  (which is a big mall here)  Didn't get NADA Ghost Burg NMD's

they usually get everything

Had the white and blue in my cart from Journeys....passed on em. Just copped reflective grey's during the last restock a few days ago.

Not many people have them in hand yet so there isn't a real consensus... Have heard both size .5 down like most normally do with pk r1s and to stay tts due to the cage. Probably comes down to how wide your feet are. 
thank you sir!

Anybody know the smallest size NMDs come in?
I believe 4; some girl picked up a red apple size 4 today in front of me 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom