Adidas NMD thread

so many stores still have many pairs left, as expected, can't wait to see all the resellers falling (ebay prices already at 190€.. minus taxes i nthe end 20 bucks profit gratz lol)

managed to order a pair at 00:01.
Im getting these:
adidas-nmd-august10.jpg

my first pair of nmd, time to see what the hype is all about...

I had no intention of buying any XR1s this morning and was able to cop the Cyan and Stormtroopers in my size without a problem... I don't know if it's just dumb luck or they were just that easy to get from Europe...

Honestly it's a no brainer when you can so easily check out and purchase from Europe. Local people lined up overnight for XR1's.... I'll just pay the extra 30-50. People are nuts.

http://www.schrittmacher-shop.de/detailansicht/adidas-nmd_xr1-primeknit__4643

Thanks. They had the cyan left in a few sizes. I ordered Euro sz 46. Hoping that converts to a US 11.5. All my Adidas shoes with sz 11.5 US also say 11 UK and 46 F.

Sucks that the total came out to around $200.00 after shipping. With how rare these are supposedly, that's cool though.

Edit: They freaking charged Euro taxes. About 29 euros. That's what caused it to be so high. I don't know why though since they aren't required to charge non Euro citizens taxes I thought?

By the way, I still think they have a size 45 1/3 left. That should be a US 11 I think based on the Adidas XR1 PK boxes I have at home.

Last edited:
my girl bought me the black/red nmd at champs not knowing i bought them online while at work on rls day. the 9.5 she bought me was too small and cramped so i thought i was going to need a 10. the 9.5 i bought rls day came in yesterday and somehow fits perfectly 
nerd.gif

so now i have a 10 coming from fnl restock that i have to send back 
laugh.gif

never been so frustrated with fit more than all the variations of nmd, pretty much a toss up with every pair

I think that other than the triple whites, the womens and kids colourways of the XR1s are much nicer than the mens.

Bought myself a pair of the black and white glitches in GS. This has got to be the one time my woman's foot works in my favour. Couldn't pass up for the cheaper price.

man - those grey maroon champs exclusives are my jam... TOO BAD THERE ARE NO 12.5's IN STORE EVER WTF WORLD Y U HATING ON ME

http://www.schrittmacher-shop.de/detailansicht/adidas-nmd_xr1-primeknit__4643

Thanks. They had the cyan left in a few sizes. I ordered Euro sz 46. Hoping that converts to a US 11.5. All my Adidas shoes with sz 11.5 US also say 11 UK and 46 F.

Sucks that the total came out to around $200.00 after shipping. With how rare these are supposedly, that's cool though.

Edit: They freaking charged Euro taxes. About 29 euros. That's what caused it to be so high. I don't know why though since they aren't required to charge non Euro citizens taxes I thought?

By the way, I still think they have a size 45 1/3 left. That should be a US 11 I think based on the Adidas XR1 PK boxes I have at home.

You're good 46 is us 11.5

Back
Top Bottom