Adidas NMD thread

Wow, these XR1 are too easy to copped.... is NMD really flooding the market right now? :rofl:
Adidas undoubtedly milking the crap out of the NMD's. Lol at people scooping up Gr meshes to resell. The meshes will be dead soon, at least out of trend. Primeknits are what's sticking.

Adidas undoubtedly milking the crap out of the NMD's. Lol at people scooping up Gr meshes to resell. The meshes will be dead soon, at least out of trend. Primeknits are what's sticking.
People that bought mesh NMD to resell, deserves it IMO.

Which is hopefully a good thing, reduces the amount of "passive" resellers just trying to resell everything they think can sell.

Last edited:
got through on afew but no order number or confirmation with my card charged. feeling sketch

When people were nagging at Adidas to make more pairs...

And when they did...
People just seem to want enough for them to get a pair then want production to stop.

I just don't get it.

Nows pretty much primetime of if you're on the nmd for hype, you ought to stop buying, and move to another shoe.This is the literal same trajectory of the zx flux + all the side models it had. 

When people were nagging at Adidas to make more pairs...

And when they did...

I want more pairs made so I can buy one to wear once a month. And to be able to use discount codes because it is too plentiful. Destroy this hype!!! I hope people jump off to buy the Roshe 2 Flyknit.

If anyone looking for white XR1 in EU 40, 41, 42.5, 43, 44 then I can PM a site.

It's 185 EUR shipped to US though, which isn't much different from resell on GOAT

Last edited:
A Yeezy is a Yeezy no matter the size. Toddlers aren't exempt from paying top dollar resell prices.

I find it really weird to be copping sneakers from Macys. NMDs arrived and the boxing of the package was better than some of the NDC ones i've received.

Back
Top Bottom