Adidas NMD thread

since the NMD hype is crazy right now, thought I'd be a little differnt and give these a shot.  My local social status is clearancing them out for $105

not a bad price if you are smaller then a size 10 anything more thats bad. the Japan blacks have alot of demand but restocked alot.
Yeah it's a size 8 rn and that's the cheapest I could find. I wish I could find some cheaper though.

Managed to lock down a size 8 in the Black Champs Exclusive pair.

I wear a size 8.5 in mesh NMD and a 8 in PK, do you guys think this 8 will work for me (im thinking ultra thin socks)

its yeezy season
Oh snap, I forgot

People there just like to line up for fun.
laugh.gif
 Sometimes it feels that way
$280 for Black PK Japan NMD should I pull the resale trigger hmmmm
I got my Frenchies for $250 and just made a deal for Tokyo Grey for $235 so you can do better if you try hard enough. $280 isn't terrible though

Oh snap, I forgot

:lol:  Sometimes it feels that way

I got my Frenchies for $250 and just made a deal for Tokyo Grey for $235 so you can do better if you try hard enough. $280 isn't terrible though

Wow where was this I've been looking for a while haha

I recently got a pair of black Japan's on eBay for $265. Buy it now was $300, I offered $245 and he countered with $265. I thought that was fair, don't be afraid to use that "make an offer" button on eBay! Good luck!

got frenchies size 8.5 on stockx for 270shipped...

before that was about to pull trigger on japan greys on goat for like 250

figured for the $20 diff id go for the colorway i liked the most

so yea stockx, goat and ebay (be careful for fakes)- im sure you can do better than 280

Bought my first pair of NMD's last week and I'm definitely sold on the style and comfort. Sure they were the widely released mesh but you gotta start somewhere.

Like the guys say above, got to check all the sites. But I usually find all my steals on eBay. Still can't get over copping cream UBs for $162 
laugh.gif
 and also still mad I missed 3Ms for $250

Last edited:
resell on the olive mesh's gonna stay crazy like they are now? anyone know if will get a US release? i need a size 10 but not wanting to pay $230+ for a mesh.

resell on the olive mesh's gonna stay crazy like they are now? anyone know if will get a US release? i need a size 10 but not wanting to pay $230+ for a mesh.
They're saying it's an EU exclusive. I think we get a different version.

many thanks buddy.
any idea how much they retail for? size9
Retail was $120 plus tax I believe but finding a DS pair now isn't that easy- I've seen people paying 180-220 shipped- give or take some. Hopefully you can scoop for less

Guys I am not having any luck finding the dark grey champs exclusive nmd in size 11 locally in Portland, OR. I really want this pair but my only choice left is buy resale. What would be a decent price on the secondary market? Best I found so far is $180 shipped.... Would you guys buy at that price?

Last edited:
Guys I am not having any luck finding the dark grey champs exclusive nmd in size 11 locally in Portland, OR. I really want this pair but my only choice left is buy resale. What would be a decent price on the secondary market? Best I found so far is $180 shipped.... Would you guys buy at that price?
I don't think it's an awful price if you really want them now.  You could get them closer to retail if you are patient and search for a deal, but you have to decide whether you'd rather just pay more cash and be done with it.

Last edited:
That seems to be the going rate for the more sought after mesh but like @gsg23  says, if your patient you can probably get a better deal. I personally wouldn't go over $165 for any mesh I really wanted, but I also am of the belief that you gotta get what you like. Good chance those would restock too. I'm going to go sign up for Bred 1 raffles on monday, if I see an 11 sitting I'll pick it up for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom