Adidas NMD thread

Guys I am not having any luck finding the dark grey champs exclusive nmd in size 11 locally in Portland, OR. I really want this pair but my only choice left is buy resale. What would be a decent price on the secondary market? Best I found so far is $180 shipped.... Would you guys buy at that price?

its only $40 over , sucks cuz they have good sizes at sunvalley mall champs when i went earlier...

That seems to be the going rate for the more sought after mesh but like @gsg23  says, if your patient you can probably get a better deal. I personally wouldn't go over $165 for any mesh I really wanted, but I also am of the belief that you gotta get what you like. Good chance those would restock too. I'm going to go sign up for Bred 1 raffles on monday, if I see an 11 sitting I'll pick it up for you.
Wow that would be awesome! Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

Not sure if these released in the states yet, but a good replacement for the french pks if you missed out. They're women's so I'm not sure if they're going to be releasing in men's.

Last edited:
think that colourway is being sold exclusively by jd sports in Europe, check jdsports.co.uk and jdsports.ie 

I'm abit confused with adidas UK sizes, A men's UK 9 is exactly the same as a ladies UK 9? Only the US counterpart would be different, am i right?

I just bought a womens UK9 NMD :\ I'm usually a 43 1/3. 

I'm abit confused with adidas UK sizes, A men's UK 9 is exactly the same as a ladies UK 9? Only the US counterpart would be different, am i right?

I just bought a womens UK9 NMD :\ I'm usually a 43 1/3. 

Correct. Uk sizes are universal. No mens and womens conversions. Honestly wish it was the same in NA. Why do you need two different size standards?

Back
Top Bottom