Adidas NMD thread

Question about the adidas confirmed app as this is my first time using it. I signed up for the nmd wool's releasing tomorrow. Now it's to my understanding that when registration opens up I still need to register, and then after registering, a countdown will show up and basically as soon as it hits zero I have to hit purchase to secure a pair correct? My question is how do I know when registration opens and how long of a time frame to register before the countdown process begins? Sorry for the noob question don't want to sleep through it though!

Question about the adidas confirmed app as this is my first time using it. I signed up for the nmd wool's releasing tomorrow. Now it's to my understanding that when registration opens up I still need to register, and then after registering, a countdown will show up and basically as soon as it hits zero I have to hit purchase to secure a pair correct? My question is how do I know when registration opens and how long of a time frame to register before the countdown process begins? Sorry for the noob question don't want to sleep through it though!
Nah, you should have already registered and provided your info prior to selecting the shoes/size. All you need to worry about now is monitoring for the countdown and hitting the button as soon as they go live... iirc the last few drops have been around 4pm est but that isn't to say it'll hold true for this one. I'd be surprised if they did it before a reasonable hour on the west coast though.

Last edited:
Nah, you should have already registered and provided your info prior to selecting the shoes/size. All you need to worry about now is monitoring for the countdown and hitting the button as soon as they go live... iirc the last few drops have been around 4pm est but that isn't to say it'll hold true for this one. I'd be surprised if they did it before a reasonable hour on the west coast though.

Got it. So 'signing up' is the same as registering.. How long do the countdowns usually last, since I now figured out they are random, wondering if I need to check up every 10 minutes, every hour, etc. Losing out on the bred's draw really stung so I want to make sure I secure a pair of these for sure.

Got it. So 'signing up' is the same as registering.. How long do the countdowns usually last, since I now figured out they are random, wondering if I need to check up every 10 minutes, every hour, etc. Losing out on the bred's draw really stung so I want to make sure I secure a pair of these for sure.
Last time they used confirmed for Yeezys they literally sold out instantly. Adidas normally sends you a notification a few hours before hand.

So as far as this Adidas Confirmed app is concerned, we are basically SOL if we live somewhere like Texas...?

Good luck today everyone, hope y'all eat. Will be sitting on the sidelines as Canada isn't getting these at all unfortunately. 

Good luck today everyone, hope y'all eat. Will be sitting on the sidelines as Canada isn't getting these at all unfortunately. 

Europe appears to be getting plenty. I wouldn't pay or struggle too much if you really want these. There's always a way.

Europe appears to be getting plenty. I wouldn't pay or struggle too much if you really want these. There's always a way.
Yeah I'm sure I can get em if I really wanted to try, but I'd rather sit this one out and go for the Triple Blacks next Saturday.

The irony is this the PK that makes the most sense for Canada...wool. It's cold af up here!

I hope you're right!

Back
Top Bottom