Adidas NMD thread

Yeah I'm sure I can get em if I really wanted to try, but I'd rather sit this one out and go for the Triple Blacks next Saturday.

Yeah demand seems to just be so so. Had alot of stuff release just before (p sure people are still in bred comas) and alot of stuff coming out after so I'm not surprised people are passing. I feasted on the XR1's... I'm good for now too.

lol. its not any warmer
Yeah, it always makes me laugh when people keep saying the wool is warmer.  Wool warms in the cold and breathes in the heat.  People pay big money for wool socks and clothing that is meant to be worn in the summer heat.  I guess some people have no experience with the material other than a scratchy old sweater from grandma. 
roll.gif

http://www.smartwool.com/sw-summer.html

Last edited:
I tried buying a pair of JD Sports NMDs but it kept on saying that they couldn't process my payment. Has anyone in the US tried and was able to cop? 

I tried buying a pair of JD Sports NMDs but it kept on saying that they couldn't process my payment. Has anyone in the US tried and was able to cop? 
Some people ad that problem, but I know US buyers that got through. I heard Payapl wasn't going through but CC payments were - weird. I've always used a card through JD

Last edited:

Some people ad that problem, but I know US buyers that got through. I heard Payapl wasn't going through but CC payments were - weird. I've always used a card through JD
Thanks! Let me try my CC instead of Paypal. I hope it goes through! 

Same happened to me...i kept trying and nothing would work. I just gave up...money saved lol. This happened to me with other sneakers from JD too. Only thing I've ever been able to cop off there, weirdly enough was Yeezys

pp doesnt work when checking out with jd but cc works fine. i got my my nmd onix pair. but jd shipping is crap my shoe box was destroyed.

Sometimes you have to call your CC because it's part of their security to block any orders from outside US. Call them up and let them know your trying to place an order from outside the country and they will temporarily unlock it.

man, i gotta start to figure out how to tell confirmed that im in NYC when im really not.

Back
Top Bottom