Adidas NMD thread

just got these in.  i think i like these better than the Masterminds, maybe
On the fence about these, waiting to get my consortium pair in hand later today.  Not sure I'm sold on the pinstripes.

If the MMJs had black boost though...

pimp.gif

just got these in.  i think i like these better than the Masterminds, maybe
On the fence about these, waiting to get my consortium pair in hand later today.  Not sure I'm sold on the pinstripes.

If the MMJs had black boost though...

pimp.gif
my Cornsortium pair has been stuck in New York customs facility for 3 days.  i wished Consortium would use Fedex, DHL or UPS like most other overseas sites

People were calling the Triple Black XR1's garbage in this thread before ADC us dropped them

Now folks are putting them on a pedestal after missing out on MMJ

NT fickle like that!

People were calling the Triple Black XR1's garbage in this thread before ADC us dropped them

Now folks are putting them on a pedestal after missing out on MMJ

NT fickle like that!

Not sure if you're directing that at me cause...
1. I never said XR1 were garbage
2. I have Masterminds also

Just got home from work to the Triple Black XR1s.

The color of the pinstripe is WAY lighter than I envisioned, which makes me like them more. Was a bit worried this was going to look like a big, fat all-black elf shoe on my foot, but I'm guessing Adidas realized that which is why they made them pinstripe. The Beetlejuice pinstripe makes this thing Tim Burton/Edward Gorey in a shoe.

Im gonna put this shoe next to the Glitch Oreo NMD and Japan Black. They're definitely the goth kids in the shoe classroom.

Here's a goth-looking pic for emphasis:

View media item 2175126

Last edited:
Just got home from work to the Triple Black XR1s.

The color of the pinstripe is WAY lighter than I envisioned, which makes me like them more. Was a bit worried this was going to look like a big, fat all-black elf shoe on my foot, but I'm guessing Adidas realized that which is why they made them pinstripe. The Beetlejuice pinstripe makes this thing Tim Burton/Edward Gorey in a shoe.

Im gonna put this shoe next to the Glitch Oreo NMD and Japan Black. They're definitely the goth kids in the shoe classroom.

Here's a goth-looking pic for emphasis:

View media item 2175126

I have no idea what you just said

Called the champs stores around me today and they said no pk NMDs until next week, has anyone seen them at Champs yet???

Last edited:
yo what to do if the carrier delivered to the wrong address. My package from Dhl says I signed for it , but I never recieved the package or signed for anything ? 

For the ppl with both Japan blk or grey and city sock winter wools, is the sizing similar ?
I don't know about city socks but the r1 wools are almost .5 bigger than japan greys.  I wouldn't be surprised if the wool CS1s fit a bit looser than the other city socks, since other wool versions of  boost shoes (ubs, r1s) seem to fit ~.5 looser/bigger than their primeknit counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom