Adidas NMD thread

Priceless
nerd.gif

I copped the Utility Black XR1s off Livestock earlier while waiting in the theater to watch the movie Kicks! Did anyone else get a pair?

respond to my pm that definitely doesn't ask what the 3 places were. 
smile.gif
Don't worry

One person can never keep a secret...unless they're Dead!

someone on here, Twitter or IG gonna blow the up the spot...

Last edited:

respond to my pm that definitely doesn't ask what the 3 places were. 
smile.gif
Don't worry

One person can never keep a secret...unless they're Dead!

someone on here, Twitter or IG gonna blow the up the spot...
I always know the spot name but the stress of figuring out for sure which 3 makes me miss lol.

If it's the 3 I think it is; you only have a chance at 1.

exactly like any other NMDs. It's only a little softer up at the front because of the smaller plug, but the different is so insignificantly small you won't really notice it at the end of the day. 

Got it. Thanks.

Well 1/3 remaining MasterMind drops are online raffle only for in store pickup only. So, a big f u from that consortium to bots and other non-locals. Personally, I'm praising that consortium even though I'll lose the raffle. 

One of the other 2 is probably going to do a live raffle and hasn't released details yet. So, likely another auto L for bots and non-locals. Although, this consortium has 3 locations. 

The other consortium I'm not sure who it is. 

@Munchy

I'm not sure if we're thinking of the two same consortiums for the first two I noted though.  

Last edited:
Well 1/3 remaining MasterMind drops are online raffle only for in store pickup only. So, a big f u from that consortium to bots and other non-locals. Personally, I'm praising that consortium even though I'll lose the raffle. 

One of the other 2 is probably going to do a live raffle and hasn't released details yet. So, likely another auto L for bots and non-locals. Although, this consortium has 3 locations. 

The other consortium I'm not sure who it is. 

@Munchy

I'm not sure if we're thinking of the two same consortiums for the first two I noted though.  

Crossed referenced both my lists of Consortium accts and came up w/handful of no drops yet. Saw the online raffle/local pickup one on their blog. But the majority of the rest few don't really get nmds, let alone a mmj collab. That left maybe 2 good names.

Think I'm just gonna have to be content w/my tubulars as a consolation prize. Really nice in hand.

Foot Asylum is UK only for PK NMD drops. I double checked. Tried carting and could not ship to US. Not worth it to use forwarding company for Japan Blacks at this point. They will restock at other boutiques. 

Foot Asylum is UK only for PK NMD drops. I double checked. Tried carting and could not ship to US. Not worth it to use forwarding company for Japan Blacks at this point. They will restock at other boutiques. 
Agreed...

plus i'm ready fo sum new style nmd's

Back
Top Bottom