Adidas NMD thread

smokin.gif

Got confirmation on Wool R1 PKs.

My usual TTS tho..which i suspect may fit a little loose.

Oh well, lose some gain some. Perhaps wear thicker socks than usual.

Last edited:
Yeah it's way comfier than most kicks out there. I just prefer rocking the UBs. they look extremely nice casually tho which is the purpose.

Either way, it's a W.

I compare them to Racers, great silhouette but not real comfy. But then again had it not been for UB they would be viewed as super comfy.
I agree and don't think anything compares or is close to UBs...but why?? if they are all sitting on the same boost material shouldn't they all be relatively the same?

Do they make the boost material in different densities or is it all just the structure?

I agree and don't think anything compares or is close to UBs...but why?? if they are all sitting on the same boost material shouldn't they all be relatively the same?
Do they make the boost material in different densities or is it all just the structure?

it's definitely the build along with the EVA blocks. the pure boost does have a less dense mix than the UB but the NMDs feel similar to the UB composition.

it's definitely the set up and the stance. don't get me wrong, i love the gummy-cruising feeling of walking around in them.

winter wools just came in (non city sock).

Went down half a size, not sure if I should go down another.  With thicker socks I feel the tiniest bit of heel slip.  I can fit about a thumb's amount of space between end of the shoe and my toes, but my big toe is pretty close to the edge/end.  kinda afraid another half down would be too small?  I'm not sure

edit: i have tiny *** thumbs

Last edited:
Wore my Bred meshs out in Tokyo (Shinjuku & Shibuya) the past few days, I honestly haven't seen a single person wearing ANY NMDs out here.. Quite strange.
Yeah true, that's why I could pick up the Reflective Whites NMDS r1 in Shibuya's Adidas Store. It was lined across all stores. No hype at all!

Snagged my size from yesterday's mini SJS restock - my masterminds already arrived today, what a speed shipping.
On the fence if I should rock them or use it as a trade for the 350 V2 plus cash.
The masterminds are so nicely detailed though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 2175892

Last edited:
Snagged my size from yesterday's mini SJS restock - my masterminds already arrived today, what a speed shipping.
On the fence if I should rock them or use it as a trade for the 350 V2 plus cash.
The masterminds are so nicely detailed though [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Nice...  but I doubt anyone would offer you 350 V2's and add cash on top for your MMJ's

Back
Top Bottom