Adidas NMD thread

Whoa olive glitch dropped on size?, is this the first time any of the glitch pack dropped outside of ADC?

anyone going to NKSF tomorrow? mastermind, tb xr1, v2 live raffles all at the same time...gonna be insane.
Going to 2 local Shoe Palace v2 raffles in San Jose instead. One is 7-8 AM. The other is 9-10 AM. Drive up to SF ain't worth it to me for Masterminds since the chances are so low. If it was FCFS, I'd have just stayed in SF after work today. 

Last edited:
Do the nmd winter wools not come with insoles? First pair of nmd's
I think the only NMDs that come with insoles are the Masterminds that just released. All others just have a thin layer of fabric on top of the boost with open cutouts exposing boost. You can easily buy some third party insoles if you want.

Last edited:
again?

man we out here euro kicking and supplying for them other adidas and i miss og white smh

you hit up Yoshinoya across from Adidas? Try it, trust me. It's nothing like the garbage they serve here in the U.S.
There is only one Yoshinoya left here in San Diego (Chula Vista to be exact), and they have steady been ******* up the food. The closest I get to good Yoshinoya is up in Los Angeles. I'd kill to try the Japanese version.

Back
Top Bottom