Adidas NMD thread

Found on an Adidas FB Boost page. Only really liked the Primeknits so far, but the Burgundys are having me rethink things a bit.

Man the UB hype got Adidas so excited. Can't believe they have already manufactured that many samples of NMDs.

They are probably going to come out with a 750 silhouette NMD.

Olive 
pimp.gif

if you're saying what I think you're saying then I dont think any of us feel bad for you
i dont feel bad for myself. "if u cant beat em, join em" mentality. tired of striking out a zillion times on everything honestly. i dont hate on people who do it. never did before. 

you were tired of missing out and were greedy at the first chance you got. should have just stuck with the 1 pair if you were really tired of the Ls, why risk it?

Damn Adidas definitely planning on turning the NMD into thier version of the Roshe. I think I've seen 40 different samples and upcoming colorways already.

Damn Adidas definitely planning on turning the NMD into thier version of the Roshe. I think I've seen 40 different samples and upcoming colorways already.
Yeah I agree. I have the nice kicks and gold... If I can get a pair of og's and japan, I'm good and then only future rare birds that I really want and outlet steals...

Everything has an exploit. Adidas confirmed app had an easy exploit trick to reserve pb 2.0 by throwing the iphone menu up and switching airplane mode on and off.

Nike's draw? Lol. Dudes were running multiple snkrs app using a safari exploit to make Nike think they are all different iphones.

There is no way to bulletproof the online game.
need that info for PB tho 
nerd.gif

Everything has an exploit. Adidas confirmed app had an easy exploit trick to reserve pb 2.0 by throwing the iphone menu up and switching airplane mode on and off.

Nike's draw? Lol. Dudes were running multiple snkrs app using a safari exploit to make Nike think they are all different iphones.

There is no way to bulletproof the online game.

supunc supunc How do they figure out these exploits on the fly though :smh: That's the crazy aspect of it .... Who would ever think of switching airplane mode on and off lol. I'm going to try it out next release though.

Yeah i agree the B&W City Socks are actually pretty nice. I'm suprised i like them pretty much against anything without a cage or stripes along the sides.
Haha, City Socks.

Yeah they're definitely not the type of shoe I'd normally go for at all but I've been all in on those since the sample pics started floating around a few weeks ago.

Wonder what the price point will be. I'm assuming $200 or so

supunc supunc How do they figure out these exploits on the fly though :smh: That's the crazy aspect of it .... Who would ever think of switching airplane mode on and off lol. I'm going to try it out next release though.

I heard Adidas caught on and is patching that up...so doubt it will work anymore...

Back
Top Bottom