Adidas NMD thread

Nicekicks def. the best. I'm def considering moving some stuff to grab them. I'm a sucker for tye dye

I wrote these MFers an email. Im fighting for something. Discount anything. I don't care lol. 

They screwed me over twice in once day. I went to Wooster street 3AM for these NMDs. 40 pairs in house. They stop after 15 pairs and called the cops to shut it down. By 10 AM the crowd is completely gone other than 20 of us still waiting outside. Cops left. Everyone civil. Adidas refuses to release them. 

Adidas corporate told the employees that from now on the NMD releases will have to be done through Confirmed. I've had enough!
Idk what this confirmed bull is
Maybe its only for the pks
But my local footaction is getting the NMD

NMD NK getting serious tho...  

View media item 1929038

Wow! That's definitely a fair situation...I mean, may even be worth a trade on the 2016 PB's in the right situation. I scored on the original NMD and when I got em, they definitely softened the blow of not scoring any 350's. Now they're ultra desirable and the NK is the cream of the crop in "creativity on top of creativity" category. Haha!

But, with this being the case, I might need to get serious about copping a pair before they have an even higher premium on them.

Something else being discussed a little, sizing on the Mesh NMD's. It looks like a slightly different silhouette and it may be due to material. So I'm curious as to whether or not we're gonna go through another round of varying fits. Furthermore, it looks like there is another "PK" weave to a couple of the pairs...(as in the ones up for preorder on Urban Outfitters.)

So much confusion with Adidas sizing. They're killing it right now though.

I was there too, but decided against getting a pair.  Didn´t feel as comfy as the PK version and the heelcap was stiff as ****. Def. Fits 1/2 smaller than the PK.

This might be the difference maker if those GRs will take longer before it sells out once everyone gets there hand on one

But, with this being the case, I might need to get serious about copping a pair before they have an even higher premium on them.

Something else being discussed a little, sizing on the Mesh NMD's. It looks like a slightly different silhouette and it may be due to material. So I'm curious as to whether or not we're gonna go through another round of varying fits. Furthermore, it looks like there is another "PK" weave to a couple of the pairs...(as in the ones up for preorder on Urban Outfitters.)

So much confusion with Adidas sizing. They're killing it right now though.
I thought the UO pairs were mesh and them saying primeknit on their site was just a typical Urban Outfitters mistake. Like when they threw up a pic of the white UBs with white sole and people ended up receiving the regular og whites and some didn't even receive UBs.

Finally tried on a size 10 with the nmd. Fit is much better compared to the 10.5 my true size. I thought sizing down .5 from my ub size was the right move but .5 down from my true size is the way to go. Even threw in an insole and fit was still good.

these dropping this weekend other places?

I feel like these are being bundled with all the other mesh releases. The initial pics looked like these might hold the most promise for the mesh version....These new pics confirm that to me.

I feel like these are being bundled with all the other mesh releases. The initial pics looked like these might hold the most promise for the mesh version....These new pics confirm that to me.
yea, just clicked and made the pic bigger and saw they were the mesh. I'm little let down honestly. but compared to the other mesh, these do look the best.

seriously... i'm struggling to get any pair of these NMD... harder to get them than yeezys

Back
Top Bottom