Adidas NMD thread

It's basically the same collar as the 350s.

I'm personally just not a fan of the general shape of the mesh pairs. They're bulkier than the PK

yeah i thought the same thing, and I was wearing my 350s for the first time today and the collar kind of bothered me since my socks were so low

NMD NK getting serious tho...  
Damn and I here I was thinking I might try and trade my yellow NMDs for those depending what I think of the yellows when I have in hand. Was a long shot for sure but you never know, might just find someone in LA who really loves the color yellow.

Maybe if I throw on some purple laces I can claim they're Lakers PEs 
laugh.gif

Regardless, I have a feeling I'm gonna end up deciding to keep the yellows. Don't currently have any yellow kicks, will be a nice option to have in the rotation.

Damn and I here I was thinking I might try and trade my yellow NMDs for those depending what I think of the yellows when I have in hand. Was a long shot for sure but you never know, might just find someone in LA who really loves the color yellow.

Maybe if I throw on some purple laces I can claim they're Lakers PEs 
laugh.gif

Regardless, I have a feeling I'm gonna end up deciding to keep the yellows. Don't currently have any yellow kicks, will be a nice option to have in the rotation.
Yeah, this guy is i LA I think...  Granted its an extra pair but still...  He could make at least $300 by selling then buying his NK.  Instead, retail wise, he is under...  But who ever gets the Yeezy I guess is lucky.  

So if imma size 10 in these but wanna get that white blue womens CW, i would get a Womens sz 9 right? Never bought a women colorway but those are so tough :smh: lmao

Last edited:
I want to like the mesh pairs, but the tongue throws it off for me.  I'll stick to PK for now, unless pics don't do the mesh ones justice.  Maybe i need some kith filter or something ;p

Are they only going to be released at KITH this weekend? Looking to hopefully grab a pair this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom