Adidas NMD thread

Welp my yellow NMDs just got delivered to the office. Can't believe I'm home sick. Not sure I can wait till Monday to have them in hand...

Welp my yellow NMDs just got delivered to the office. Can't believe I'm home sick. Not sure I can wait till Monday to have them in hand...
Nice congrats.

One time I accidentally sent my shoes to the office and I was not going into the office for a week. The anticipation was killer.

I just caved in and picked them up on one of my days off. Had to cross a bridge too. guess that cancels free shipping.

y'all can have these mesh colorways.... 

damn shame the most hyped ones were the best looking ones 

nothing about the mesh ones look innovative to me ..... seems like adidas has other models that look very similar .... in fact, i saw one the other day at the outlet but the name was so weird that I forgot it 

y'all can have these mesh colorways.... 

damn shame the most hyped ones were the best looking ones 

nothing about the mesh ones look innovative to me ..... seems like adidas has other models that look very similar .... in fact, i saw one the other day at the outlet but the name was so weird that I forgot it 
when I first NMD's, I thought I was looking at the Pure Boost 1.0

when I first NMD's, I thought I was looking at the Pure Boost 1.0
it's been bothering me for days that I can't remember the name of the shoe Im thinking of... 

I was at the outlet and from a distance I saw them on some kids feet and swore they were NMD's... as I got closer I realized they weren't but they had some similar characteristics 

next time im there, which will probably be this weekend, i'm going to snap a pic 

no one been posting about them ***** Pharrell been wearing?  with "Human Race" across the front.....? 

Nice congrats.

One time I accidentally sent my shoes to the office and I was not going into the office for a week. The anticipation was killer.

I just caved in and picked them up on one of my days off. Had to cross a bridge too. guess that cancels free shipping.
I might swing by there before end of the day to see if I can sneak in without being noticed. Otherwise I'm working there Sunday to cover the Oscars so it'll be a 2 day wait max if I decide not to chance it. Would be an awkward confrontation if my supervisors saw me happily picking up a pair of kicks when I had called in sick. At least they're safe.

So who was it that was saying some NMDs were dropping this weekend? We need to give that man his props, & listen to what he has to say in the future haha

Hopefully we get a chance to actually see it in person rather than try to cop then return... Doubt it tho lol

im just not sure how I feel about the collar on the mesh pairs. Thats what I like about my PK ones

im just not sure how I feel about the collar on the mesh pairs. Thats what I like about my PK ones
It's basically the same collar as the 350s.

I'm personally just not a fan of the general shape of the mesh pairs. They're bulkier than the PK

Back
Top Bottom