Adidas NMD thread

I emailed them after seeing your post and they told me they don't have a tracking number. They said it's to cut down on cost.

WOAT customer service.

Last edited:
I emailed them after seeing your post and they told me they don't have a tracking number. They said it's to cut down on cost.

WOAT customer service.

:x :smh:

Sorry to hear that

Try tweeting them

@JDHelpteam

I did that too

They replied on there as well

Last edited:
White Mountaineerings coming in tmrw but I know I won't be home. Is it possible that I can leave a note to my postman and have him just leave it? Would that count as authorization?

White Mountaineerings coming in tmrw but I know I won't be home. Is it possible that I can leave a note to my postman and have him just leave it? Would that count as authorization?

If you ordered from Packer I think those require a signature. You can try to leave a note and maybe he will leave them BUT you are taking the risk of them disappearing and the postman having proof you said it was okay to leave without a signature. I've heard of more than one package magically disappearing this way...almost as if they were never delivered in the first place...

If I were you I would be smart and just let him leave a slip and pick them up from the post office, amigo. This way you are protected even if they go missing because they were never delivered and Packer will refund you (since they have insurance on the package).

Anybody that ordered from Urban Outfitters this week, has your pair shipped out yet? Nice to see the Champs pair on a release calendar too

Hey guys!
I just got a pair of wool PK Black nmd R1 and I have a question.
I wear size 12 in ultra boost and 12 in all Nike shoes. all fits fine. I already tried a size 12.5 PK nmd and it was too big. Now these are size 12 and they're alright but when I run in kinda slide out in the back a littlebit. I have about a thumb space in the front.
I feel like an 11.5 would be too small tho.
I tried an insole only made it worse.
anybody else have this problem? or know any tips?

Hey guys!
I just got a pair of wool PK Black nmd R1 and I have a question.
I wear size 12 in ultra boost and 12 in all Nike shoes. all fits fine. I already tried a size 12.5 PK nmd and it was too big. Now these are size 12 and they're alright but when I run in kinda slide out in the back a littlebit. I have about a thumb space in the front.
I feel like an 11.5 would be too small tho.
I tried an insole only made it worse.
anybody else have this problem? or know any tips?
PK NMD usually (in general) are .5 size down from TTS.

Got thru on villa , but I have a charge on my card and paypal? Kinda weird cause I never clicked paypal

Ruevilla exclusive drop: pacific time

5:00am page crashes to server error

refresh until 5:02 - add to cart, get to paypal checkout screen

sold out before i could check out

This is getting real frustrating overall. I'm sure I lost to a bunch of bots instead of fellow sneakerheads :/

checkout process was smooth...................................... up until I submitted payment. 

"processing payment" spinning and spinning..... 

clicked the button again...... same thing ..... checked my bank account and yup, 2 pending charges w/ no email.....

this won't end well. 

checkout process was smooth...................................... up until I submitted payment. 

"processing payment" spinning and spinning..... 

clicked the button again...... same thing ..... checked my bank account and yup, 2 pending charges w/ no email.....

this won't end well. 

Same here. I have a pending charge but no email. Nothing from END on the Yeezy raffle either [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom