Adidas NMD thread

you can't be serious right now....  
Dead serious. Spending $2000 to make $1500 profit ($3500 total) is a BEAUTIFUL return regardless of what you think. Show me where I can drop $2k, and get $3500 back in a week or 2... ??? Didn't think so.

100% profit on cost or sell? There's a difference.

COST: 2000
SELL: 3500

P&L on cost: 3500-2000 / 2000 * 100% = 75%
P&L on sell: 2000/3500 -1 = 43%

Where do you get almost 100%?

He bought the shoes for $140, he sells em for $280 you tell me. Minus 25 for PayPal and shipping. That's damn close to 100%

Flipping 2k to 3.5k would be the total after fees and shipping if he sold all online. Still a nice come up.

Dead serious. Spending $2000 to make $1500 profit ($3500 total) is a BEAUTIFUL return regardless of what you think. Show me where I can drop $2k, and get $3500 back in a week or 2... ??? Didn't think so.
He bought the shoes for $140, he sells em for $280 you tell me. Minus 25 for PayPal and shipping. That's damn close to 100%

Flipping 2k to 3.5k would be the total after fees and shipping if he sold all online. Still a nice come up.

Bruh.. you wrote all that out for absolutely NO reason lol..

The shoes were $130 retail, he's listing them for $190 on ebay.. why you thought he was making $280 PER SHOE is anyones guess

Bruh.. you wrote all that out for absolutely NO reason lol..

The shoes were $130 retail, he's listing them for $190 on ebay.. why you thought he was making $280 PER SHOE is anyones guess

Apologies. You said $280. I thought that's what he was charging. Bruh

That was a tough L this AM but the WM City Sock just got here and its super fire. First thing I will say to all who haven't bought these yet, they fit very snug. You can make your normal PK size work but you will be much happier a .5 - 1 size up. There is padding in the heel area almost like a V1 350, the material is thicker, the collar is tighter and the toe area is more snug due to the three stripes coming across the top. However, that all adds to way more stability and support. All the detailing is sick IMO.

Last edited:
Anybody know a site that still sells the NMD bred at retail?

New to nmds, didnt think it will be gone right away. I though "ill just come back to the store next time"

I finally got my shipping confirmation from Villa. I can't wait to see what these look like in person. I don't know if anybody else caught it, but Villa has an exclusive T-shirt that matches them.

Anyone know how hard the release on 19th will be? I just want the Japan Blacks. Does it all sell out within a minute?

Where are you guys seeing that the PKs will be releasing on the 19th on CS? Only seeing some mesh pairs plus some of their exclusives.

Where are you guys seeing that the PKs will be releasing on the 19th on CS? Only seeing some mesh pairs plus some of their exclusives.
I thought it was Champs Sports too but didn't see it. Checked Footaction's release calendar though and all three are listed. Have no idea if that's online only or in stores as well. 

Damn, I actually don't know if I can wear these WM City Socks. The toe is so damn tight across the top it kind of hurts. I'm bummed. If anyone comes across an 11.5 or 12 let me know please [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Compared to the winter wools, the PK material on the WM seems padded and thicker/durable. I really like em a lot

About to buy my first NMD's but wanted to ask here first, are they good for winter? Or will my feet freeze off? I'm looking at mesh NMD's and XR1 PK. Any info is appreciated.

Would a size 7 womens mesh nmd fit if shes a size 7 mens ultra boost?

Def not. a womens 7 mesh would be a TTS or half size small fit.

The equivalent of a womens 7 is a mens 6.

The ultraboost size conversion is mens would be a 6... maybe even down to 5.5 because I'm a womens 7 and I fit 5.5 in UBs the best.

That was a tough L this AM but the WM City Sock just got here and its super fire. First thing I will say to all who haven't bought these yet, they fit very snug. You can make your normal PK size work but you will be much happier a .5 - 1 size up. There is padding in the heel area almost like a V1 350, the material is thicker, the collar is tighter and the toe area is more snug due to the three stripes coming across the top. However, that all adds to way more stability and support. All the detailing is sick IMO.

View media item 2199423

View media item 2199424

View media item 2199425

The WM city sock is a pretty cool release, probably best one in the collab. Understated, nice intricate details finish. Wondering when they'll release that red/white/black nmd from the runway show?

The WM city sock is a pretty cool release, probably best one in the collab. Understated, nice intricate details finish. Wondering when they'll release that red/white/black nmd from the runway show?
Yeah, I really like it. The added support is really great IMO, makes it a much more functional shoe.
How are you finding the fit/toe area?
Cool pics Umpa. I didn't even notice the WM writing on the insole when I first got them.
Thanks. Yeah it's nice. I had no idea about that little white back triangle piece. Some great details on these

Back
Top Bottom