Adidas NMD thread

Ditto what the others said about the og.
Restock in Dec.
Don't wear other people's leftover cr*p.

Ditto what the others said about the og.
Restock in Dec.
Don't wear other people's leftover cr*p.

True that. Resellers know this too. I have NEVER seen an OG NMD in size 14 anywhere, much less available. This past week? FOUR available to buy.

Patience amigos. :smile:

Finally got around to trying on my WM city sock and went my usual half size down PK sizing. They're too snug and I'm going to have to sell these 9.5 now and re buy when they drop on ADC.
I know, it sucks. IDK if it's going to be a tough or easy cop when they release everywhere else.

Went to my local Champs after work to pick up some new work shoes.. Found out they still had some PK NMDs sitting :lol: Thanks Champs. Pushed me over to Platinum VIP status too

Went to my local Champs after work to pick up some new work shoes.. Found out they still had some PK NMDs sitting :lol: Thanks Champs. Pushed me over to Platinum VIP status too

Congrats man. Which PKs?

I see NYC in your username...was this a NYC location?! I thought the definition of "NMDs sitting" in NYC was waiting in lines for hours the morning after after backdoors buddies and celebrities have purchased all of the PK NMDs the night before. If you saw PKs sitting in NYC you deserve some sort of medal.

Congrats man. Which PKs?

I see NYC in your username...was this a NYC location?! I thought the definition of "NMDs sitting" in NYC was waiting in lines for hours the morning after after backdoors buddies and celebrities have purchased all of the PK NMDs the night before. If you saw PKs sitting in NYC you deserve some sort of medal.

Nah not in NYC anymore :lol: I live down in Orlando. Still surprised these were still available. Although this Champs never appears on the release locator for releases like this

EDIT: Japan Grey

Last edited:
Nah not in NYC anymore :lol: I live down in Orlando. Still surprised these were still available. Although this Champs never appears on the release locator for releases like this

Fantastic. LOVE Orlando. My home away from home. Diehard Dolphins fan over here (hence the screen name) because I go there so often.

Congrats again brother. Greys definitely the underrated shoe of that Japan pack.

foams or nmds?

ugh this is a hard decision 

I like & wear foams, but any/all up to the royals next year are likely to sit for a bit & copped maybe even at a discount somewhere. We're still on the nmd hype train and new releases just disappear fast. Just be selective on which ones you will actually keep and wear.
Nmd are cheaper and lot more comfortable to wear. Eventually pick up both for variety in the rotation.

I like & wear foams, but any/all up to the royals next year are likely to sit for a bit & copped maybe even at a discount somewhere. We're still on the nmd hype train and new releases just disappear fast. Just be selective on which ones you will actually keep and wear.
Nmd are cheaper and lot more comfortable to wear. Eventually pick up both for variety in the rotation.

Yea that's what I feel like is going to happen. Almost all the foams I've purchased this year have sat. So I think I'll put my effort towards the nmds this week.

I

• If I may ask ,which Champs ? Because I have a friend living there who might be able to get me a pair :smile:

Ready to pull the trigger on NMD C1 chukkas soon as ADC allows promo codes for them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom