Adidas NMD thread

Mesh usually TTS SNUG or .5 up for a relax fit.

Thanks. Had to ask because these look like CK. Repped

Starting to see Pharrell NMDs dropping in price. Hoping I'll be able to cop a couple of pairs at close to retail

Last edited:
For those that have these can you please comment on sizing? Sorry if already asked
TTS would work, mine are .5 down (same as my primeknits) and they are a little more snug, but they still work. They're a different kind of mesh, not CK though

Last edited:
After 19 days I'm receiving my PW NMDs from consortium today haha I don't get it, months ago I received a Citysock from them only 5 days after purchase

No VAT. Shipping to the US is DKK 150, so total is DKK 1190.

Oh ok, didn't go that far into the checkout process to see that tidbit of info

Thanks

Wish I'da waited and got these olive xr1's instead of the JD's

Last edited:
Not sure if srs
I see posts almost weekly saying there's restocks instore, which is why I'm asking. No spots near me get them, or if they do they don't say anything. I'm not a huge NMD hypebeast who cops every pair, so not sure if you're trying to be a **** in your post or not.

I see posts almost weekly saying there's restocks instore, which is why I'm asking. No spots near me get them, or if they do they don't say anything. I'm not a huge NMD hypebeast who cops every pair, so not sure if you're trying to be a **** in your post or not.

So you're seriously saying you're not aware of the Eastbay and Footaction restock release coming this Wednesday?

It's being plastered all over the place

Last edited:
theres a conditional red hu on goat size 11 for 385. in case anyone was looking 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom