Adidas NMD thread

What store?
nerd.gif
Have you tried to google the phone number?

(562)-498-1238 

comes up as http://www.privatesneakers.com/

Just a thought

Most recent ones, planning on bowing out of NMDs for a while with these. Was not expecting all of the internal construction on the WM CS. Glad I didn't size down.

View media item 2201597View media item 2201601View media item 2201602

Really nice pics. I couldnt get the lettering on black pharrells to show up well at all on my pic i threw on IG. Guess i gotta stop taking pics of them on their boxes in the carpet of my room lol

Are these taken with your phone or a legit camera?

View media item 2201515
Ok so a couple things... haven't been on this site in ages as I sort of took a "break" from buying sneakers. I have been trying to cop a pair of NMD's for months and thanks to you guys I was able to get my pair of tech earths (fell in love with the colorway) from Fresh Rags Fl last week. Unfortunately I ordered a half size too small, I should've went with a 9. I'm here to ask you guys if I will have any problems putting these up on eBay or trying to exchange with someone for a size because of the box. The label doesn't seem consistent with other pictures I've seen, and the box also says adidas performance. If someone could shed some light it would be much appreciated. Also big shouts to you guys for throwing links up on here the generosity is much appreciated.

Have you tried putting an insole inside them?

Have you tried putting an insole inside them?

Appreciate the response man. I stupidly ordered an 8.5 when my true size is a 9, and my toes are right at the end in these. Unfortunate because I was really looking forward to my first pair of kicks with boost underneath. I will most likely have to put them up for sale and look elsewhere for a bigger size, but I'm worried that any potential buyers will be hesitant because of that box. Have you or anyone else ever seen something like that? Not sure what to do.

^ That box came with the pair? Wierd. It is known the NMDs especially the recent batches come in matt black boxes (these batches made in vietnam)

^ That box came with the pair? Wierd. It is known the NMDs especially the recent batches come in matt black boxes (these batches made in vietnam)

Yeah, they came in that box from FreshRags FL. Tag inside says made in Vietnam. I have no idea what to do, the shoes are definitely not b-grades or anything like that and have no quality issues, however I may run into some trouble trying to sell them for the same price my size is fetching (around $180). I can take more pictures if anyone else is curious. Thanks guys.

NMD TR looks like a fitting sillouette for AW..

However, i don't want to think about how the boost will handle all that rain & snow & mud heh. 
indifferent.gif

(562)-498-1238 Phone orders for the Adidas NMD City Sock Winter Wool
Repped, I can't thank you enough man. Was able to secure a pair for $205 shipped.
smokin.gif

I was even contemplating paying $270 resale for these since they are probably my most grailed NMDs. Glad I can easily pass on the WM CS now since I find the Wool CS much more visually appealing and from what I have heard, more comfortable. Now if I can just not strike out tomorrow on the R1 PK restock and track down a pair of XR1 TB for around retail, I’m all set even though I entered the NMD train a bit late.

Last edited:

Repped, I can't thank you enough man. Was able to secure a pair for $205 shipped.
smokin.gif

I was even contemplating paying $270 resale for these since they are probably my most grailed NMDs. Glad I can easily pass on the WM CS now since I find the Wool CS much more visually appealing and from what I have heard, more comfortable. Now if I can just not strike out tomorrow on the R1 PK restock and track down a pair of XR1 TB for around retail, I’m all set even though I entered the NMD train a bit late.
Which R1 PK is restocking tm?

My buddy offered me the OG white NMDs DS size 11.5 for $330.

you think I should take it?

note - I have spent $1000s on shoes in the past couple of weeks

Back
Top Bottom