Adidas NMD thread

Eastbay has taken down the Japan PK from their release calendar. So far, FA is the only one that is restocking tomorrow.

Just spoke with an Eastbay rep via live chat

She said they're not releasing them on their website anymore

Welp....Footaction it is

Just spoke with an Eastbay rep via live chat

She said they're not releasing them on their website anymore

Welp....Footaction it is
Pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if they are retooling/removing big drops from their website after the past wave of botted out releases.  People who used bots on this last Yeezy wave still haven't gotten shipping confirmations, Eastbay are cancelling their next drop, and the Eastbay app is where they are heavily pushing customers (along with the app-exclusive ftl and fa drops this past release).

Again, pure speculation...but it would be a sorely needed change. 

Which side would you guys prefer in this trade?

Green Pharrell NMD and Banned 1

Or

Beluga V2 and White Mountaineering City Sock

Eastbay withdraw just makes the French Beige that much more desirable for me

Hope Footaction can withold all the traffic coming their way in the AM

They look fine, but why not check out Footaction during the upcoming restock?
i plan to but i'm in canada so with the exchange rate + duties it's going to be expensive either way even if i manage to cop from them. hard to find these up here especially in my size which is why i'm suspicious (guy says they're DS but he has no receipt)

Last edited:
Hey all!

Been lurking here for a while and NMDs are starting to grow on me. I'm thinking about purchasing my first pair (already have triple white UBs). Can someone give me a heads up on good NMD retailers in EU? Are there any NMDs in stock or do you know places that will stock up in the near future since they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Another question: does NMD and Ultra Boost have the same fit? I don't have a chance to try NMDs on and my UBs are US 9,5. Thanks!

Hey all!

Been lurking here for a while and NMDs are starting to grow on me. I'm thinking about purchasing my first pair (already have triple white UBs). Can someone give me a heads up on good NMD retailers in EU? Are there any NMDs in stock or do you know places that will stock up in the near future since they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Another question: does NMD and Ultra Boost have the same fit? I don't have a chance to try NMDs on and my UBs are US 9,5. Thanks!
every nmd runs different in sizing depending on the model/material

would help if you specified which nmd you were interested in 

Yeah it looks like the Footaction/Eastbay restock of the Japan PK pack are no longer restocking at all tomorrow and were removed from both release calendars
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom