Adidas NMD thread

id go with 10
Oh didn't think NMD would wear bigger than UB. Well good to know i guess. Is PK version little more snug then? Like 0,5 size down from UB or TTS? Hard to choose between mesh and PK but at this point I'm having hard time finding either one online. At least with any colorway I like. 

Oh didn't think NMD would wear bigger than UB. Well good to know i guess. Is PK version little more snug then? Like 0,5 size down from UB or TTS? Hard to choose between mesh and PK but at this point I'm having hard time finding either one online. At least with any colorway I like. 
mesh typically runs .5 small and vice versa for prime knit 

Wonder what the hell was up with the Eastbay/Footaction nmd pk release reversal? To completely cancel after announcement? Can understand change to one site or even instore. Was looking forward to this midweek challenge.

Wonder what the hell was up with the Eastbay/Footaction nmd pk release reversal? To completely cancel after announcement? Can understand change to one site or even instore. Was looking forward to this midweek challenge.
I'm also really bummed about the restock being canceled since it was probably my only shot at getting this pack for retail at this point. This seems to be a re-occurring trend lately of canceling releases/restocks on footsites. Similar thing happened with FTL and the new flyknit racer release last week where it was on the release calendar for weeks then the day before release date, removed and never released.

Last edited:
At least u guys have the Duck Camo Pack coming on the 25th

Im passing
Not a fan of the Duck Camo pack from what I've seen, especially since they are mesh. Tried on some R1 mesh and found them really uncomfortable, scratchy, and stiff. Sticking with PK NMD only after that experience. Needless to say I'll be passing on the Duck Camo pack as well.

Anyone can tell if Villas are TTS? Thanks in advance. And, $160 is reasonable price?

Last edited:

Yeah it looks like the Footaction/Eastbay restock of the Japan PK pack are no longer restocking at all tomorrow and were removed from both release calendars
mean.gif

embarassed.gif
 is this confirmed? FA/EB were only ones restocking the Japan PK packs?!?!?!!!? I was lookin more forward to that than the yzy =(

embarassed.gif
 is this confirmed? FA/EB were only ones restocking the Japan PK packs?!?!?!!!? I was lookin more forward to that than the yzy =(
Unfortunately, it is confirmed. Even triple checked with FA CS and they reached out to their social media department and said they are no longer releasing them. I'm just as angry about it as you man.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are any NMD PKs in store around Pordenone Italy? Long shot but I have family in Europe right now and it would be great to get some links.

So we still have hope?? Honestly though I wouldn't be surprised if these disappeared from their release calendar in a few hours just like the others. Really hoping they don't though.
its still on FTL release calendar. Are the Japan PK pack online only or in-stores too?

people shouldnt even be that upset footaction removed the PKs, its not like people actually have a shot at copping on those sites

Funny....FTL never had Japan PK on their calendar, only on EB and FA. I did check again this morning. I guess FTl it is then.

Back
Top Bottom