Adidas NMD thread

Had the grey in my cart after 10 min...couldnt get past the cc info page..processing wheel spinning for like 40 min...then got empty cart...o well that would have been a nice 1st pair of nmds...

All I wanted was the olive mesh in a 9.5.

Can't even.

Any stores getting these? At the galleria in Houston and nothing.

Last edited:
Should I accept that I wont be able to get the Camo pk solar red and get the Pk Winter Wool for 240usd? Or should I keep trying my luck on GOAT 

Been spamming atc for an hour now. How did you get through?

Honestly not quite sure, I got lucky. Was in the lobby of my hotel on their crap wifi on two devices and got through on the mobile site some how. And when I say crap I mean the internet wasn't even working 10 mins before the launch lol.

Not sure how anyone managed to even add to cart... must have been pure luck. Been trying for over an hour on multiple devices and none of the colors in my size add to cart. Even tried the app and nothing.

Not sure how anyone managed to even add to cart... must have been pure luck. Been trying for over an hour on multiple devices and none of the colors in my size add to cart. Even tried the app and nothing.

Story of my life this AM

Should I accept that I wont be able to get the Camo pk solar red and get the Pk Winter Wool for 240usd? Or should I keep trying my luck on GOAT 
What size for the wools? Talked to some sellers doing $220ish (on eBay if that matters).

Happy to grab a 15, I don't even see that size on eBay often. First PK, am I gonna throw all my mesh pairs to the less fortunate :frown:

Are the olives sold out yet? Still seeing full size run on Champs and FL and getting the "try again/filter" message still. Been mashing Cart button all AM [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Love packers shipping jsut not that $
Are the olives sold out yet? Still seeing full size run on Champs and FL and getting the "try again/filter" message still. Been mashing Cart button all AM [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
already sold out.

[emoji]128546[/emoji] Damn thought these would be an easy. Randomly copped Triple Black Boosts this AM on Oneness but not these [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom