Adidas NMD thread

Copped 2 triple whites from footaction to get gold satisfaction but if they don't ship before 10/29 it won't help me out might have to cancel and order something in stock

[emoji]128546[/emoji] Damn thought these would be an easy. Randomly copped Triple Black Boosts this AM on Oneness but not these [emoji]129300[/emoji]
you paid that TAX

$300 
roll.gif

Last edited:
randomly got jettisoned to a champs cart that had a pair of the Burg wools. 

Took my L on the Olives and Greys and spent an additional $40-60 a pair to pick them both up in my size on the bay. 

I now have enough pairs and understand the materials well enough that I feel like I'm moving on from
"introductory" collector phase where I realize all the heat I missed because I was busy making money haha

Last edited:
Are the olives sold out yet? Still seeing full size run on Champs and FL and getting the "try again/filter" message still. Been mashing Cart button all AM [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

what sz?

you paid that TAX

$300 :rofl:

Haha yah it was an impulse buy... They are reselling for double but I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when they are as easy to get as the triple whites. Lol. Kinda thinking they may stay hard to get since Adidas says it's hard to color the boost sole.

Haha yah it was an impulse buy... They are reselling for double but I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when they are as easy to get as the triple whites. Lol. Kinda thinking they may stay hard to get since Adidas says it's hard to color the boost sole.
Don't believe the hype

TB UB will not be hard to get

no one is buying them at $600.

Last edited:
Don't believe the hype

TB UB will not be hard to get

no one is buying them at $600.

6 bucks? Who the hell?
I want to sell to that Hypebeast all the time.

Seriously to the Dude that bought, just cancel the transaction. You are getting mega played over.

EDIT: newer nt users, please don't post your sales/trades requests directly. Gotta be in sig or other section. Some mod will drop the hammer.

Last edited:
On the Tech Earth link I posted bcuz I did go thru and read and see that it says rest of the world delivery thats why I posted

My apologies to those who are having issues

Last edited:
On the Tech Earth link I posted bcuz I did go thru and read and see that it says rest of the world delivery thats why I posted

My apologies tothose who are having issues
its okay. rep anyways

i sent their support an email ....could ship it to UK but not worth re-shipping $$$ back to the US for tech earth, imo

to clarify; 

1. this is the JD Sports olive exclusive: (is this what people are calling mesh? if so I'd say it's "New Mesh" as the holes are a bit tighter.)

the tech earths and ink blues are the same material. midfoot line isn't stitching

2. these are the just-released BB2790 olives (what is this material being referred to as? wool?)

-  midfoot line being stitched indicates this material.   

same material as:

same material as:

3. This is Circa/Circle Knit (CK)?:

4. This is wool?

5.  this is suede or sponge mesh? or what? (neoprene?)

6. OG Mesh

7. Primeknit (PK)

8. PK - "PK wool" (?)

Last edited:
Lol...I'll take it in stride. I wanted to Beige....try to add to cart. Instantly gone. Ultimately...I'm looking for a way to get the Beige pair.

tr707

The new mesh u are referring to is Nylon/neoprene, found on ones like the jd olives and the blue tabs and tech earths

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom