Adidas NMD thread

so are the Olives and PK Japans dead on footsites ?

i still can pull up product pages with sizes...but i just keep getting same cart errors since 10am, weeeeeeeeeee
roll.gif

Last edited:
Pretty much, at least the PK Japans are cooked. Never again am I going out of my way to try and cop on footsites. It's a lose lose situation almost always.

Last edited:

What do you put in at checkout? It says not available to ship to US...
didnt actually check out, i just seen 

"Delivery for Rest Of World customers:  
Standard International Delivery (Estimated 5-7 working days) -20 USD"

in the delivery/shipping so i just assumed they shipped to US

It's rly nice. Been wearing it for a week on a pair of Blue tabs. Seems very durable and easy to clean.

I agree

Very easy to clean and yes durable as well

I've been rockin the BTs also

Its my only pair so far, til the JD Olives arrive and the grey wool solar red reflectives I just ordered arrive

No more nylon for me after that tho, next is PK xr1 or PK

Last edited:
to clarify; 

this is the JD Sports olive exclusive: (is this what people are calling mesh? if so I'd say it's "New Mesh" as the holes are a bit tighter.)
the tech earths and ink blues are the same material. 
View media item 2203481

these are the just-released BB2790 olives (what is this material being referred to as?):
View media item 2203492

3. This is Circle Knit (CK)?:

View media item 2203504

4. This is wool?
View media item 2203507

5.  this is suede or sponge mesh? or what? 
View media item 2203508

6. OG mesh? (old mesh)
View media item 2203510

Good post: nice to see all the different types all in one. Appreciate the work.

I like the Circular Knit material

Since some of u rank the PK the highest and mesh the lowest, is circle knit 1 notch under PK or nah?
I like the aesthetic of it and the ankle structure; I wish they'd release more CKs; black liner looks good. not my photos of c: 

on the PK front, the ankle structure is one of the things i worry about (whenever I cop my first pair...
mean.gif
)

I've rolled my ankles quite a bit in my life playing bball and I worry the collar will look dumb af on me cause my ankles/bones are just naturally larger than most of the cool guy jogger pants people I see in photos ^^
mean.gif
i envy classy ankles...

Last edited:
tr707

U got cankles? lol

Well...So do I lmao..But Im not even a big dude...Im 175 or so soaking wet

Yeah I'd like to see more CK CWs, that lush red is just to die for(Im a sucker for red)

Since we're distinguising mesh from nylon etc, its safe to say I dont own a apir of mesh nmds

Kinda glad, they look flimsy and looks as if they'd show bulges even more/worse than the other fabrics

Oh and just found out that Hibbett Sports carries nmds also now

Not sure what CWs, just saw this:

The adidas 'NMD Runner' in select stores now via @HibbettSports
View media item 2203613

Last edited:
Had all sorts of pk checkout issues on footlocker never hit a confirmation page and got the email/confirmed order status on the French beige in a size 12. Score. 10:37 east coast.

to clarify; 

1. this is the JD Sports olive exclusive: (is this what people are calling mesh? if so I'd say it's "New Mesh" as the holes are a bit tighter.)

the tech earths and ink blues are the same material. midfoot line isn't stitching

2. these are the just-released BB2790 olives (what is this material being referred to as? wool?)

-  midfoot line being stitched indicates this material.   

same material as:

same material as:

3. This is Circa/Circle Knit (CK)?:

4. This is wool?

5.  this is suede or sponge mesh? or what? (neoprene?)

6. OG Mesh

7. Primeknit (PK)

8. PK - "PK wool" (?)
added some more...sry for repost- this is mostly therapy for me. lol

illest35 

haha man idk what the deal is;  i'm 175lbs 6'1-2ish and if i deviate from eating super clean my ankles will start looking ridiculous like i stole them from a dang fatman.

it's good motivation to eat clean but i've also found i can mask it with black socks/black socks are my friends

so I'm mostly biased towards shoes/clothes I can rock black socks with; hopefully without coming off like I'm sponsored by a skating company. 

Glad to see a few people ear but it looks like it was a **** show as expected. Glad I copped all 3 last month in store at footlocker. Sold my japan greys but the blacks and beiges are must haves

Had all sorts of pk checkout issues on footlocker never hit a confirmation page and got the email/confirmed order status on the French beige in a size 12. Score. 10:37 east coast.

My order timestamp was also almost 40 min in cst.
They probably delayed loading styles/sizes.
It's interesting to read when people hit the time & method.
Think it's helpful.

I guess I shouldn't be too bummed about striking out on the Japan PKs since I have a Winter Wool CS on it's way to me for retail + shipping. It's a pretty good consolation prize I'd say.

...still not giving up on my search though for the beige and blacks.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I guess I shouldn't be too bummed about striking out on the Japan PKs since I have a Winter Wool CS on it's way to me for retail + shipping. It's a pretty good consolation prize I'd say.

...still not giving up on my search though for the beige and blacks. :lol:  
think I'm just going to pay the $240 from a reseller.

Messy messy. Rainbows were gone instantly too. Didn't even see the button change.

Anyone else just see a blank screen the footlocker.com now?

Last edited:
Looked at my order history and March was the last time was able to cop something on ftl on RD. App doesn't work for reservations on iPad but came thru on the beige PK's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom